Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kalinus

Kalinus Map Projects

In order to reduce clutter on the forums I am making this so I have somewhere to place pictures/videos of maps I'm working on I'm still going to make new posts for new projects but I dont want to for my maps so this is where I'll show my individual maps

Here is my first map for the post it is Dump Site 04

its obviously underwork but It will be very well detailed once completed and have lots of sludge and rocket jumping strategic points

Its going to be a monstrosity of (3d floor) scaffolding I was inspired by border lands 2. Basically its one medium sized square room with tons of 3d floors. The controls in the pic will cause the waste to rise. I want this map to be nice I just hope I don't lag out my pc lol.

It's a promising start. (Been a long time since I last stopped by here). Might I sincerely recommend DefconRazor32's texture pack? It's an excellent texture pack with good gritty, rusty and generally dilapidated looking doom texture edits, perfect for a level of this nature.

I searched and found Images and one broken link can you help me out? His stuff does look like what I need.

I kinda already helped him out Mad Butcher (I helped him via PM), but thank you for linking this. I think anyone reading this thread will still benefit from the new link you posted.

Thanks guys if you have any suggestions for future maps please let me know. I may start an image archive on my site for my maps and post all of them there so that progress can be seen of all my maps. I currently have 3 maps I'm making as well as various weapons/monsters.

Edit: Also updated pic up top :P