Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Obsidian

Abyssal Speedmapping Session 5 - Wad compiled!

(Links to the first, second, third and foruth sessions.)

Yep, it's the Easter Edition of the A.S.S! Get ready to flex your chocolate-stained fingers and speedmap, because this session comes to you on the 20th of April, Easter Sunday! The time is 10am New Zealand time, and the place is on Skype. Don't be late!

-Obsidian

Jimmy said:

That is another 5am round for me.

Let's do this shit. BUGGER SLEEP.

You are truly a god amongst men.

*flashes something*

10pm on the 19th? I'm in. There won't be any Paul this time, but I suppose that does mean one less beginner map.

Really, now!?! Last time it was 10pm for me, but now it's midnight. Oh well, the daylight savings do wonders...

scifista42 said:

Really, now!?! Last time it was 10pm for me, but now it's midnight. Oh well, the daylight savings do wonders...

Heh, it does screw with your head something fierce. I just hope it doesn't still mean Jimmy has to be up at 5am.

Hmm, so I'm an hour closer to NZ time now we're in Summer... 11pm-1am it is, which does at least mean I'll be mapping on Easter itself :p

I don't have a good mic so I'll be missing out this time (unless y'all don't mind me joining in with a shitty laptop mic - you probably will!), but I may join in behind the scenes. >:D

I want to try too. That's 7pm EST if I got my conversions right.

Obsidian said:

Heh, it does screw with your head something fierce. I just hope it doesn't still mean Jimmy has to be up at 5am.

You say that like one hour makes a difference. :P

EDIT: Panic over. But this does mean 6am for me now, right?

BloodyAcid said:

I want to try too. That's 7pm EST if I got my conversions right.

6pm EDT. We're in Daylight Time, now.

Alright, starting the call soon! Be there or be square(or be Jimmy, who can be both at the same time).

-Obsidian

As I am mapping right now, for some reason Doombuilder automatically interprets my single click as a double click, which is inherently annoying when trying to insert a vertices into linedefs because the properties window keeps popping up. My mouse settings are fine, and it's only apparent in DB2...

edit: ok, I give up. I'll be there next session with a new mouse. I can't drag vertices, move linedefs etc etc, it's beyond bearable, especially when trying to speedmap.

edit 2: hmm, it seems that DB is interpreting both LMB and RMB single clicks as double clicks.

First :D

Broundry
Author: Phobus
Music: Donkey Kong Country 3 Factory Music (MIDI sequenced by Sam Wolff & Dave Phaneuf)
Compatibility: Vanilla (I'm fairly certain of this)
Theme: Foundry

This time with alfonzo treatment of 46 minutes!

Wtf is killer colours?

Theme: Killing Colors

Description: Searching for "Killing Colors" in Google, i found photos of this girl... and i put a "killing colors" theme, sort of...

Be very careful since this wad is pretty hard

Build time: 2 hours and 46 minutes

Music: D_E3m8 from Doom