Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NumSkull

NightFang is a little, little man...

for about the past week now, i have been playing NightFang about every night in some 1 on 1 games. now, i know, understand and whole-heartedly accept the fact that i am not the best doomer there is. many players can beat me, some with their eyes closed ;) but here's the thing. i was talking to another doomer one day, whose name i'm not going to mention, but if you're in the know, you probably know who he is. he was telling me that NightFang uses an aimbot whenever he plays. according to this other doomer, he had played NightFang many times in the past, and always took him to school & back. then, one day, NightFang confronts this other doomer, and asks for a duel. knowing that he can beat NightFang and his meat at the same time, he had no reason to decline the request. so, as the story goes, from out of the blue, and seemingly over night, NightFang beats this seasoned veteran with ease. any doomer knows that skills don't just come over night. it takes time, patience, and dedication, something NightFang probably knows nothing of. so anyways, just the other night i was in #zdaemon idling, and i decided to scroll up to read a chat between NF & Grindking. in the chat, NightFang had openly admitted in the channel to using an aimbot when trying to beat Dominus (who is a damn good player.) NightFang also admitted that he still could not beat Dominus, even when using his little aimbot. so i was in #zdaemon about 15 mins ago, asking if anyone wanted a 1 on 1, like i do every night. NightFang pipes up and says, sure, i'll give you one, like he does every night. i pretty much told him to f*** off, and called him a cheater. this angered the kid & he bans me. anyways, whoever gets around to reading this, i won't be able to ask for games anymore in #zdaemon, as apparently i'm banned for who knows how long. i'll just sit in the 1 on 1 servers & wait for someone to come in. the whole reason i wrote this though, was just to let everyone know how f***ing lame NightFang is and to maybe detur anyone from wasting their time with playing him. but hey, if you enjoy the company & "gamesmanship" of a cheater, don't let me stop you.

Toke = liar (duh)

dust = toke = sore->loser

I cant tell you how sick and tired I am of hearing that, thats why I banned you for a whole 15 minutes. Grow up and take a loss like a man.

Let the flames begin

hey nf, either you use an aimbot, or your aim is the best ever, better than dominus, knorton, ocelot, sedlo, anders, sslasher and everyone else. I can't tell which it is.

It's so funny listening to everyone arguing about cheating. I always get beaten by everyone, but if someone does extra well, and I no they're cheating, I just quit and find another server. It seems to work for me.

Btw, what IRC server is #zdaemon on?

irc.openprojects.net

i hope you know dust is numskull, nightfang :)

participate #zdoom as well if you would like to, but not #doom

lol, yeah, i found that out when i got there and insomniak told me to join #zdoom and #anti-#doom. Why is #doom so bad? Insomniak was pissed off cos they banned him.

I think some of these so called doom gods you hark on about probably are 'so good' because maybe some of them cheat themselves? Whos to know if someone cheats or not? Im not saying all, but some. And all these 'good' players have kick ass 57 pings and can easily run rings round someone with 200 odd ping. Ive not really seen one of these doom gods with a high ping. Just a thought.

The very good players with less supersonic connections won't use zdaemon, you find those guys at ms game zone, and just doing direct zdoom 2 player, some, NC_DS for one, even do direct modem connections

ocelot doesn't play zdaemon and has crappy ping to the US, yet, he's probably the best player around.

Do a lot of players use the zone, cos whenever i go there, ZoneLan is empty?

Yeah, i think i've seen (and spoken to) him there, but that's about it. I've also been there just after Erik, cos there was a game with his name in the title, but he'd just left and nc was in the game, keeping it open.

Yeh, I whooped NC quite easy last time, but he was on his 2nd computer, mouse wasn't right etc, so am avoiding him now he is back on his good setup :) I intend to take that whooping to the grave :)

lol, nice one fod.

Don't worry Erik, if u wanna kick someone's ass, play me.

A Fluffy Teddy said:

I think some of these so called doom gods you hark on about probably are 'so good' because maybe some of them cheat themselves? Whos to know if someone cheats or not? Im not saying all, but some.

You can generally tell when someone is cheating because if they use an AimBot, they never miss you. And you can tell when they're using speedhack, too.

And all these 'good' players have kick ass 57 pings and can easily run rings round someone with 200 odd ping. Ive not really seen one of these doom gods with a high ping. Just a thought.

Oh Jesus Christ, quit whining, I've learned to become a decent player on a 56k modem using keyboard only. I know I could be better given better hardware, but bitching about it doesn't get you anywhere.

Hey, Fluffy, look at this: http://www.bt.com/btbroadband/ns_home.jsp

I dream of getting that one day. It actually costs less to install than a normal phoneline (which is £75 I think), but you have to pay £80 for the ADSL modem and everything. But, bloody hell, its only £30 a month - I expected it to be about £100 a month, since that BT Home Highway thing is £30 a month and that's only analogue and ISDN lines. If I get a decent job, I could pay for ADSL myself soon. Then again I probably read the prices wrong or something - £30 a month seems a bit unbelievable. Oh well, have a look Fluff.

Fecking hell. I always thought it cost loads more for faster connections cos I thought they were just for businesses. Oh well, they're all still a lot for me since I only get £15 a week from my paperround.

lol, yeah, hopefully I'll be earning a tiny bit more than that soon. It also depends on my location - not much in the way of internet connections is available in my town (Ross-on-Wye), but I'm still gonna look into these things. Plus I might get moaned at by my girlfriend (Dean's sister) for "wasting" my money on it :)

MaTT [TiK] said:
It also depends on my location - not much in the way of internet connections is available in my town (Ross-on-Wye),

check

Haha, Herefordshire's not even on the list. Shows how small and unpopular we are.