Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Flammable

Multiplayer server options.

There is an awesome option to disallow players to respawn (after they died), before next map. Then players can

SpyNext

and watch the game untill round done.
But there is a big mistake... Any player can do the

Spectate

And respawn after this. So how to disable spectating or spectate command at all?

Sounds like Zandronum, your best bet will be to contact the Devs at zandronum.com and let them know. Good find, I've never noticed this! I'm sure there's a way to disable the spectate command.

Can't be Zandro, since it has a survival mode that will refuse to let anyone join until the round ends (spectating or otherwise.) Simply joining the spectators will have you dropped from the join queue.

This is Zandronum, This is Coop mode, also i use IDE, and there is a flag, that player can not respawn after death. And it work, player is dead untill others finish map. But this player can do the

Spectate

and respawn his self. OFC i can tell him, hey, go kill your self or ban, kick him, kill him (team damage 1), even ban him. But i dont realy want to mess with anyone. And what if i forget to tell, what if one of players resurrect him self, and other will do, what sould i do, lol, ban them all? xD

So thats why i am looking for disable spectate command. There is even disable kill in flags, but not a spectate.
(by the way, Zandronum site, is not working now.)