Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So, what, if any pets do you guys and gals have? I have two pets: a dog named Barney (who I love dearly), and a cat named Tigger (who I also love dearly). They're my fur babies, and life wouldn't be the same without'em :)

I have a male cat named Wise Eyes and a female cat named pixie. My parents often give pets candy related names but decided the other one a non candy name. Wise Eyes is fat and lazy. Pixie can be a bully towards other animals at times, but she loves me. My mother has a mini dachshund named Gerty. She can at times run fast despite her short 3 inch legs.

I have a royal python named Kleopatra. She's cute, calm, curious, pretty and kind of a picky eater. For a long time now, she's only eaten mice and a few chicks. Every now and then I try to get her eat a rat, but doesn't look like she's gonna eat them. Now it's been about two months since she ate previous time, maybe this time she eats the rat...

A dog, a 3-year-old miniature schnauzer. At one point, I called him Columbus because he roamed around sniffing stuff. (His real name is not Columbus, though.)

I buy my pets in cheeseburger form. Then I share them with my cockatoo Kea.

My gf has salt water fish. They need a cleaning. I keep pushing for it. She bought a new beta.

As for pets, I have a do what the fuck I want lifestyle. I'll be away from my home for long periods of time. Pets just tie me down.

Sometimes I've had to watch my stepdad's dogs. They're unruly.

Two indoor cats. I trained Frodo to walk on a leash and he likes to patrol his territory but Taffy is way too skittish and is more of a lap-sitter/movie watcher.

We got a dog in household, 8 years old beagle. For such age, still acts like puppy. If somebody is thinking of getting dog, I could recommend these. Just remember to exercise them few times per week, and don't keep food at the edge of table. They have natural trait for smelling and stealing food.

And we got few cats. Very good for keeping rats and mice in check, natural predators as they already are. (If I could just stop them trying to catch swallows. :( ) Now they have few kittens, three in total. Only week old, and they start climbing on your jeans already.

I currently have a dog and a cat.

Ellie, the dog, is a black lab mix of some kind - mostly lab, not sure what else she's mixed with. She turned 12 within the past year and is doing pretty well for her age, I think. She was a rescue dog my grandparents found. Ellie and her sister wandered to their house and they took care of them until my family drove down there to see them, and we decided to keep Ellie while her sister went to a friend.

Lavell, the cat, is just some kind of long haired black cat. We found him literally the day after my other dog, Daisy passed away in December ( R.I.P. :( ). I initially found his (I'm assuming) sibling outside, but the next day, Lavell also appeared. They both hung out outside the house for a while, but unfortunately his sibling was hit by a car after wandering off. Eventually, we decided to keep Lavell inside the house and he eventually became part of the family. We've never been cat people before so it's a new experience, but so far he's a nice cat.

Over the summer I caught a few enormous leeches (several inches long when swimming) that I have been keeping as pets ever since. I feed them frog blood balloons and they stay full for months on end. Awesome pets by the way - these ones are black with orange spots. Not sure what type of leech they are but I call them "leopard leeches." Their aquarium makes for a cool centerpiece in my bedroom.

i swear i had more pictures of our cat. ugh, too lazy to find them, here's a shitty close-up of him. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ofc95b4mckuxmmu/DSCF20s90.jpg

his name is Sesame, and he's frigging old. he's a Red Tabby American Shorthair we got from our neighbours after they moved away (because Sesame didn't wanna go, and he had gone to our house several times were we fed him ham), which was about... 8 years ago? we've had him a hell of a long time, at any rate, and he's starting to show his age, but his appetite haven't seen to slowed down at all, but rather increased with the years.

he's pretty friendly and nice, but sometimes rather confusing about what he wants, sitting there for extended periods of time and not wanting to either go out or eat. i'm kind of mostly responsible for him, because i'm a friggin' night owl, and so i'm often the one that puts him out or feeds him.

we've had other pets before, but i don't remember a doggone thing about them.

We don't, unfortunately as my step dad isn't too keen on them, but my dad has a few pets. Two budgies named Toure and Eboue (named after Kolo Toure and Emmanuel Eboue respectively, the latter dad insists on yelling out its name to it), two dogs called Penny (staffy) and Pixie (haven't a fucking clue on the breed, sorry), Penny is quite old and I remember that they got her when I must have been about 8 but she was a good couple or so years old then. A cat whom I have forgotten the name of and a shitload of fish. They have had about four other dogs in the past.

Birds:
-Max (sulphur crested cockatoo)
-Sonny (peach faced lovebird)
-Pilar (blue crowned conure)

Dog:
-Jane (mutt)

I'll post some pics as soon as I can get my hands on a camera that lets me dump images to my hard drive.

One Great Dane.
Two chihuahuas.
One Bearded Dragon.
Two fish tanks, a 75 gallon and a 55 gallon.
One cat.

Have an anti-social scaredy-cat dog named Ziggy. Really nice coat of fur, has a lasting puppy look, and is some sort of Beagle mix, we think. He's nice and like attention at times, but otherwise likes being by himself, unless he's scared of something.

I have a tortoise color longhair cat named Lizzy, and one a Siamese named Tenchi. My wife brought Tenchi with her when we moved in together. We used to have three rats as well (Prowlet, Star, and Plague), but we had to get rid of those because of how badly they were bothering my asthma.

As soon as we're back on our feet financially, we'll probably get a Shiba Inu to fill things out and stop there.

EDIT: Lizzy the day I adopted her from the vet...