Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mogul

I want to change my name without re-registering!

Is there ANYWAY I can get my user name changed? I don't know what I was thinking a year and a half ago, with the stupid number. Can I just get it changed to darky somehow? Can a moderator do it?

You've only got 18 posts, what would it hurt to re-register?

Well, you see, I only stick around to post when I have something to say. The reason I didn't want to re-register is because I've been registered here for almost a year and a half and i'm one of those big dorks that likes being able to show off their heritage in a forum. haha... yeah, you know what I mean. THANK YOU!! THAT'S AM-AHHHHHHZING!

I would've liked to see what some of Dashiva's negative postcounts did to the posts-per-day stat =)

Speakin of which, can any of ya'll change mah username back to Esco, and mah Register date back to..... ummmm...... I think it's 02/01? Mah old account is still fux0red, and I had about 600+ posts wit dat shit!

Da_Esco said:

Speakin of which, can any of ya'll change mah username back to Esco, and mah Register date back to..... ummmm...... I think it's 02/01? Mah old account is still fux0red, and I had about 600+ posts wit dat shit!

ROFL.

Who says the forums are without irony?