Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marxr

MAPINFO intermission

I have a problem, i want to change the music that plays during the intermission screen but i have no idea what to write into mapinfo in order to do that.

Dosen't work for some reason i write Music = "D_DM2INT" after the word intermission and it gives me Script error, "HARD ATTACK v1.12.wad:MAPINFO" line 12:
D_DM2INT: Unknown top level keyword. If someone could give me a mapinfo code for this that would be cool.

Replace the intermission track.

I don't know of another way. The link shared here is not for the tally intermission. Change the tally intermission music - that's my advice.

While this is the easyest method it dosen't work with the mapinfo present (just like regular level music dosen't work when theres mapinfo). Have to write something in mapinfo. I'll get it working just need to search some more, just being lazy and hoping someone here could give me an answer.

Solid Snake said:

While this is the easyest method it dosen't work with the mapinfo present (just like regular level music dosen't work when theres mapinfo). Have to write something in mapinfo. I'll get it working just need to search some more, just being lazy and hoping someone here could give me an answer.

ok, just give me the link to download your map and I'll fix that.

Solid Snake said:

Dosen't work for some reason i write Music = "D_DM2INT" after the word intermission and it gives me Script error, "HARD ATTACK v1.12.wad:MAPINFO" line 12:
D_DM2INT: Unknown top level keyword. If someone could give me a mapinfo code for this that would be cool.

Don't mix old and new MAPINFO syntax. This error will be shown if you try to add new syntax into an old-syntax file. In this case: leave out the '=' or convert the file.

You can do this separately for each map definition too.

map MAP01 "Dicks"
{
   Next = "MAP02"
   Secretnext = "SCRT01"
   Sky1 = "SKY1", 0
   Cluster = 1
   Par = 30
   Sucktime = 31
   Music = "D_PROZON"
   InterMusic = "D_WATEVA"
}

BaronOfStuff said:

You can do this separately for each map definition too.

map MAP01 "Dicks"
{
   Next = "MAP02"
   Secretnext = "SCRT01"
   Sky1 = "SKY1", 0
   Cluster = 1
   Par = 30
   Sucktime = 31
   Music = "D_PROZON"
   InterMusic = "D_WATEVA"
}

Thanks, got it working. And thanks everyone for their replies.