Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clusterone666

Psychophobia and looking for a specific wad

Been re-beating a bunch of megawads with the newest version of Doom RPG lately, and I have to say, Doom RPG is a damn blast, especially with how well it's gotten in the past year.
But besides that, as I try to play Psychophobia, all the ammo, and weapons seem to be about 100x bigger than they normally are, clouding up the screen and causing weird stutters in gameplay. Anyone know how to fix this?
I have a picture I can post up as well if you need to see it.
Second, been looking for a particular wad as well, slaughter megawad, EXTREMELY detailed, extremely huge maps, and has hundreds sometimes thousands and even 10's of thousands of enemies on some maps, real gothic tone to it almost. Can't seem to remember the name or much more to be exact. the wad reminded me of Descent though because of just how damn big the levels are and the way they we're built, so if someone could help me find that, that would be awesome!

Just got the latest version of PsychoPhobia (2.25), didn't know it came out. Should really contact Cobalt and see how everything is... Anyway, I'm not having any problem with the size issues. Are you using the GZDoom version that comes with the mod?

I'm not using the GZDoom version that comes with the mod so that may be why, i'm using the latest GZdoom build because of Doom RPG, because without it, it won't work.
So that's probably the issue in and of itself right there.
And thanks :o I found what mod it was though, it was Combat Shock 2, weirdly enough, runs super slow some levels on my computer and can't figure out why. o.o

Yeah, you'll have to use the version they give you, otherwise you'll risk some issues x)