Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wachozacko

Any good mods?

Hey so i am going to do a lets play of doom Are there any good mods that i should do a lets play of or like if you just released a mod then maybe i can play it If there are suggest them to me

/idgames is a good place to start for wad searching, or just keep looking here on the WADs & Mods section for stuff. As a personal suggestion though, try 'Nova: The Birth'.

Try "Random Deaths & Decoration", you can find it on /idgames/ in the /combos directory.

Requiem, Lunatic, Memento Mori 1 and 2, Equinox, Beyond Reality, NeoDoom, Xen, Gehenna, Turbocharged Arcade 1 and 2, 32 in 24 Diet, UAC Military Nightmare, Batman Doom, The Abandoned Rig, Happy Time Circus 1 & 2, The Ghoul's Forest 1-3, Dethawsm, Doom: The Parody, Community is Falling 1-3, I could go on forever.

killbotvii said:

Well, and I know I'm going to get hate for this, but try Brutal Doom.

Why would you brutal doom is freeking awesome

Guest Unregistered account

Heh, so far most of these are WADs... :D

Wachozacko said:

Why would you brutal doom is freeking awesome

Because, many Doomers see Brutal Doom as an overrated, overbloated add-on to Doom that strays too far from the original formula.

Moreover, they hate how many young people (I'm 13, so exceptions are possible) play Brutal Doom, love it or "Meh" at it, then see or play the original Doom and call it a

Spoiler

"FAKKING PIECE OF SHITTING FAKKING PISSING PIECE OF FAKKINGSHITSHITFAKSHITFAKSHITPISS TEH GRAFFICS R SUCKZ"

Yeah.

Well ok then i think maybe the hate is more brutal than the actual game lol I think it is its own game like original doom and doom 2 and then there is brutal doom you can not compare the two at all so there for it is its own doom "Spin off mod" well thats all my opinion (So haters gunna hate)

Joe667 said:Because, many Doomers see Brutal Doom as an overrated, overbloated add-on to Doom that strays too far from the original formula.

Moreover, they hate how many young people (I'm 13, so exceptions are possible) play Brutal Doom, love it or "Meh" at it, then see or play the original Doom and call it a

Spoiler

"FAKKING PIECE OF SHITTING FAKKING PISSING PIECE OF FAKKINGSHITSHITFAKSHITFAKSHITPISS TEH GRAFFICS R SUCKZ"

Couldn't have said it better. I wasn't all too impressed by it when I first tried it (before it was mainstream, ha ha...), and after I've learned about the antics of its creator... meh, nah
I mean, why Aeons Of Death gets all the cr@p (although deservedly), and this suddenly becomes a cultural phenomenon? :(

On-topic:
Chex Quest 3, Unloved, Captain Mancubus, Batman DOOM, Aliens, HACX, Harmony :D

Guest Unregistered account

Oh yeah, Batman Doom. Should probably try that out.

EinhanderZwei said:

On-topic:
Chex Quest 3, Unloved, Captain Mancubus, Batman DOOM, Aliens, HACX, Harmony :D

thanks ill try those