Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linkrulezall

Lost Videos and Websites

If you've been using the internet for even a moderate amount of time, you'll more than likely have viewed a video or website that can no longer be found, even on archive.org. Post any that you can think of here, and if you know the location of one that's been posted then feel free to post a link to it.

For instance, nearly all of CBoyardee's amazing videos are no longer available and countless droves of people bugging him to re-release them has only made it worse. It seems the only ones available now are Dilbert 2 and 3, part of Fred Murderstone, Pep Talk: Part 1 of the Big Game trilogy (parts 2 and 3 never happened) and wwhy shrek is piss. For a while you could find Re: Shrek is Dreck, Oldest Trick In The Book, and Let's Play Shrek, but CBoyardee took out some copyright claims on them.

Other videos I remember include a video where a bunch of guys are fucking about with dry ice bombs and they had one blow up in a guy's hand and another send a bucket flying into someone's forehead (nothing particularly graphic though). This, coincidentally, was the first video I ever viewed on the internet, back when Google Video was still a thing. Also on Google Video was a video by "Devon and Chad Productions" where they made a diet coke and mentos rocket and geyser (I mainly want to find this one so I can figure out where the song used in it was from).

So, what have you guys got?

YouTube videos with Sum41 music in them seem to disappear ona regular basis. Found some entertaining ones in the past.

MP3.com was a great community for folks to upload their songs. I even had a few of my own hosted there. The best thing was browsing stations; my bandmate and I would constantly peruse the Worst Of The Worst playlists and get a good laugh.

The site is basically an iTunes ripoff now.

Linkrulezall said:

... For instance, nearly all of CBoyardee's amazing videos are no longer available and countless droves of people bugging him to re-release them has only made it worse. It seems the only ones available now are Dilbert 2 and 3, part of Fred Murderstone, Pep Talk: Part 1 of the Big Game trilogy (parts 2 and 3 never happened) and wwhy shrek is piss. For a while you could find Re: Shrek is Dreck, Oldest Trick In The Book, and Let's Play Shrek, but CBoyardee took out some copyright claims on them...

Isn't that the guy who trolled everyone as Gamemasterjasper?

Guest Unregistered account

Well, I once viewed a Doom SkullTag video titled simply "Doom Deathmatch". It was blatantly made in Windows Movie Maker thanks to the title card, but was a great video. It showed gameplay footage of the legendary Linguica's Lair (D2DM7), the fantastically simple yet amazing Combat Centre (D2DM3) and the massively played Training Centre (D2M1).

It was videos like these that pushed an already-eager me to get SkullTag.
Unfortunately, I arrived too late. :( Developement had stopped and I couldn't connect to any servers. I tried migrating to Zandronum but still couldn't connect.

Ok, reverting to the topic, I can't remember the uploader's username. I'm not sure why it was taken down. There was no illegal music at all :/

There was someone who did these hilarious dub voiceovers for some episodes of Nickelodeon's Doug but I can't for the life of me find them anymore.

His youtube account was "darksora" something or other. I watched it a few years ago and I remembered wanting to watch it again a few months afterwards but had no luck finding them again. He must have taken them down, and all the other dubs I watched were crap. All it is is

"Shut the fuck up"
"no you shut the fuckup"

back and forth back and forth between the characters. Write a script or something for fuck's sake. Internet aint what it used to be.