Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baronofheck82

Lucid dreams

The texture dreams were like instruction manuals how to use the textures, really get to know what they are.

Last night I had a dream where I told some people it's a dream, and then I got lots of kisses from a girl, but I wanted to fly a spaceship. But it was pretty fun kissing too. There had been some wild excitement earlier with "possessing" someone and decapitating horse riders with a pole axe.

Flight dreams are cool. I've had lots of them, or semi-flight. I also fly like Superman... or just point my finger or focus my view on the direction I want to go.

Sadly I've only had 2 flying dreams in my life, and not enough exciting dreams haha. But yes, flying is very fun and exhilarating in a dream, when you feel like you can go a million miles an hour.

Only once I've become aware of the fact that I was dreaming, and I screwed it up by telling myself to wake up. So I did, at like 3 in the morning. I fell back asleep, hoping for the dream to come back, but it didn't.

Playing LSD: Dream Emulator before going to bed has given me MANY strange dreams:

I really wish i could gather control of my dreams more often. However, i only had 2 cases of lucid dreams so far...

The first one went on like this: I was at school, strolling around the hallways, and then i found a silver pistol in my pocket. So i ran around, pointing the damn thing at people and making laser sounds with my mouth. I pointed it at a punk classmate and said something like "Why are you afraid? It's not even real". And guess what? A few seconds later, the same punk was on the floor, with pieces of his skull lying around. So i went on quite a killing spree, scoring at least a dozen of frags and even a few cops without recharging once (It's a .45 handgun as far as i remember).
After that, i remember myself on a Harry Potter-esque flying car flying through a mossy old castle in a forest. And even later, i find myself unequipped, on something that looks like the house where i lived in 2010...except instead of 17, it had over 120 floors apparently, and i was close to the top. I tried to climb the wire when i finally realized that i was dreaming. And then snipers tried to get me. I fell down, right on a PartyVan (which was not a police van, but an actual 4Chan party van). And soon after, i woke up...

The second one was much shorter. Yet another hallway. I suddenly go lucid. I start to wake up. I jump up a little, grab my knees, group myself and spin around like many lucid dreamers tell, but the next thing i remember is myself under the covers with closed eyes.

So, that's pretty much it...