Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Canofbacon

Favorite Drink

What's your favorite drink? Personally I really like Mountain Dew and Ginger Ale. Pepsi is good as well. You can post any drink you want, it doesn't have to be a soda of course.

I used to drink coke a cola a lot. I was a sodaholic (like sodaholic), but I'm switching over to coffee for energy because it lacks the fake sugar and shit that causes a major energy crash. Other than that, water.

Hard to say. Either a lager shandy or a gin & tonic... ooh, or a piña colada. But I do a lot of dancing so I mostly drink water.

As for soda I usually used to drink Coke but since Pepsi is cheaper I drink that instead.

As for alcoholic drinks I like moscato light white wine or sometimes any stronger red wine if I want to get tipsy and drunk.

As for hot drinks just any plain black tea from Twinings or Dhilma otherwise any caramel flavoured coffee.

I'd say "Beer" but that'd be an understatement. I'm one of those losers that drops at least $30 a week on sampling craft beers, and I usually have nothing bad to say about them. I wouldn't be surprised if a professional determined I was an alcoholic with the amount I drink these days, but I swear I don't need to I just really like to.

Otherwise I usually exclusively drink iced tea. Which reminds me, I need to set out a jar of sun tea.

Strong black tea. We usually brew a pitcher by boiling four Lipton bags in a saucepan for 7 minutes, then pouring it in a pitcher and topping it off with water. Then we let it steep in the fridge for like 6 hours at least. I like it with nothing in it, including no ice.

Actually... any strong tea is a favorite, I guess. Green tea steeped for 30 minutes is really good.

Milk is a close second.

* Tea - Strong variety from a pot with milk (that's the english in me)
* Coffee - Instant or filtered, never liked the other varieties
* Beer - Commercial and craft

It's hard to find one single drink that's my favorite, so I'll be that idiot who postes a whole list.

Water for everything.
Milk (0.5%), especially for food with ketchup on the site.
Coffee, morning and cake
Tea, for whenever it's not coffee
Coca-Cola WITH sugar, propably 2-3 cans a week.
Wine. Usually red, chilled white and rosé for hot summer days.
Beer, lunch. (But it's kinda rare)
Whiskey/scotch once in a while
Gin, works well with soda too.
Favorite drink drink would probably be Long Island Iced Tea.

yukib1t said:

Strong black tea. We usually brew a pitcher by boiling four Lipton bags in a saucepan for 7 minutes, then pouring it in a pitcher and topping it off with water. Then we let it steep in the fridge for like 6 hours at least. I like it with nothing in it, including no ice.

If I tried drinking that on an empty stomach I'd be instantly sick. There is something about strong tea my stomach hates, even when I like the flavour. I would think steeping it so long would make it bitter as hell, though.

I drink loads of tea, especially Earl Grey. People have noticed (probably because I won't shut up about it) and have started bringing me nice tins of it when they make their way back from England. :D

I like many other teas, though. It's really late, so while I write this I'm drinking some bengal spice. It smells and tastes like Christmas. Yum!

I used to be addicted to pop. That had to change. Then tea happened.

If I want booze I usually drink beer. I'm a bit like Nomad, and I try all kinds of beer. I do pick favourites and criticize others, though. Damnit, now I want a Guinness.

If I'm not drinking beer then I'll probably try and find a gin & tonic. Those are nice, and they agree with my body, so when I'm at functions I drink them all night.

Beer. Unless alcohol is forbidden, there's never a reason for me to say 'no' to beer.

Water and milk. Mostly water. A gallon of milk a week, a gallon of water a day.

Monster.
I wish the country I live in would sell these wonderful things. Back when I was at czech I drank two cans of monster (seperatly) and got hook up with the taste.
Instead of selling the drinks, the country I live in sells T-shirts and hats with the name.

Beer - no real specific kind. A good beer is a good beer regardless of maltiness, hoppiness or Belgianess in my eyes.

Only the finest Cambodian breast milks.

Okay, not really. I am a fiend for soda, though. I try to limit it to two cans a week because of family history with diabetes. Thankfully, hot days make me go for water instead.

Much to Tavarish Putin's pleasure, I have developed a taste for Kvass. Initially I could only find some Bulgarian soft-drink type "kvass", but soon enough I found a well-supplied Russian deli that had a wider selection of the real deal. IMO it has the ideal balance between malty, sour and refreshing.

But don't think I'm partial to Russia... there's Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian kvass, as well.

I tend to mostly drink coffee. I like it with a bit of blend (mix of coffee cream and milk) and sugar.

Sometimes I'll have a cup of tea. I like chai tea and sometimes orange pekoe. I prefer to drink my tea black.

Also love beer but don't drink a lot of it.

joe-ilya said:

Monster.
I wish the country I live in would sell these wonderful things. Back when I was at czech I drank two cans of monster (seperatly) and got hook up with the taste.
Instead of selling the drinks, the country I live in sells T-shirts and hats with the name.

I agree that it tastes good but I also hear that it is uttely terrible for your health. Though I guess the same can be said for monst energy drinks.

Honestly I can't decide. There are lots of cool drinks in this world which is insane to decide. Though, I like some more than others, and those are;

Water - Obviously. Good ole cold water. Who doesn't drink?!

Milk - I'm just one of the ones who think that milk is tasty, refreshing and just yummy. I prefer drinking it cold, and of course after eat - Otherwise it kills my stomach.

Pepsi - Refreshing, cold and tasty. I drink it with extra fresh lemon.

Beer - I drink this very rarely, but it's really awesome especially when you are with friends.

Monster - Another rare drink. I've heard that it's terrible for your health but hell, if there's something to do that needs energy, I drink it.

Tea - Green Tea or Black Tea, both are OK. I usually take a thermos and fill it with tea when I'm out of my home.

Juice - Haha, this just rocks.

hardcore_gamer said:

I agree that it tastes good but I also hear that it is uttely terrible for your health. Though I guess the same can be said for monst energy drinks.

I have a collague who's addicted to energy drinks, so much that we have created a shrine with all the empty cans of the different energy drinks he brings in everyday (hey, at least he has variety!).

TBQH, I do enjoy an energy drink from time to time, but all seem to have that basic "Red Bull" taste, a sort of hyper-concentrated syroupy vanilla taste. I really appreciate it when I can find energy drinks with a different taste e.g. LIDL's Mojito or Caipirinha-flavored energy drinks.

Finally, for the most desperate energy drink addicts, there's the "Pit Bull" or "Pit Energy" drink from Bulgaria, 1.80 Eur for 2 liters of pure Red Bull knockoff O_o