Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest Unregistered account

Woah.

It's... woah.

Interesting it's legs remind me the D3 manc. be sure to show it to Greg Punchatz he's on facebook now.

Wow, it's really close to the original! Great work. I can't help but wonder how it would look if you articulated the part of the gun that connects to the arm, however. Like some sort of creepy transitional flesh-to-metal kind of thing.

I thought about making the gun to arm part more complex, like with some tubing or various metallic shapes connecting the two, but logically it made more sense that it would just be a hole with the arm sticking in it, like the original. I like to think the forearm is actually stripped of flesh and gun is just bolted to the exposed bones. I also want to stay close the the original designs. I'm not a fan of the modern over detailed ZBrush look most game characters have now.

Flesh parts are based on this:

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/053/d/9/let_s_do_doom_pt_13___mancubus_by_mechanubis-d5vszow.jpg

Anyway, I want to make this a project to replace all the graphics so I'll probably make a project page on zdoom or something. Wondering if I can find someone good with ACS and all that to work with.

I think we are all thinking that it's missing the same thing(s)...

Where are its nipples? It needs nipples.

In all seriousness though, do you plan on adding the guts that are bursting out of its stomach in the deviantart image? That would look amazing.