Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
999cop

Lakers is beating over Nets 3 - 0, East Coast blows

This must be the most boring NBA Final ever. Generally there is no excitements in this at all.

Lakers is beating Nets straight for 3 - 0 now, of course, most people apparently wouldn't expect miracles could be happening between these 2 teams, Nets is too weak for Lakers unquestionably. In Game 2, on Nets, Kidd only scored 17 points; on Lakers, Bryant scored 20 something points and O'Neal scored over 40 points. Blah, how disappointing! Kings would have been challenging if it was qualified to be in Final and evidently Kings would have kicked butt against Nets as well...Mike Bibby is kewl. The semi-final between Lakers and Kings was the most thrilling and the best game I've ever seen for this year.

Chicago Bulls won the championship during '90 - '98, 2 out of 8 years were being without Jordan for a full season. Lakers has been kicking for years in a row during 2000 - 2002, well, basically, Lakers will definitely win this year's championship according to the score right now. For myself, I really hate Lakers, because of Shaq mainly, he's way too cheap for rest of others, although he is supposed to be good at dunking, but sucks at free-throwing. Would there be any good team from East Coast, or even West Coast, that can match with Lakers and break the current victorious NBA dynasty? What's the matter with the teams from East Coast?

I like playing b-ball, and I'm quite good if I say so myself, and I do, but uh....watching it on TV, that's kinda boring after a while. I do like watching them shoot the three in from half-court, though.

The Eastern Conference hasn't mattered since Jordan left Chicago. Everybody knows the real NBA championship series is the Western Conference Finals.

How does not winning a basketball game make the east cost blow?

Gotta have a Shaq Pack. Not really.

Average conversation in NBA Chatroom during the playoffs:
zippyt: KINGS RUL AND YOU RGAY
ballerdude337: STUPID FAG KINGS ARE QUEENS
euroman448: anyone like rugby
ballerdude337: U FAG
zippyt: YOUR GAY
999cop: SeNd mE YoUr pIcS!

No exaggeration.
Come to think of it, this is EVERY chatroom's average conversation.

...just playin', 999cop.

Whoo, a sports post that hasn't been killed, all right =)

I wanted the Kings to win because I hate the Lakers and any other team that has a fan base made up of 80% bandwagoners who live across the country. Nothing pisses me off more than bandwagoners.

And Shaq's just a pussy. He cries and whines when he gets fouled, but yet the refs continually let him foul all he wants without calling him. And he can't even throw a good punch.

I pity you Americans sometimes. All this boredom when 90% of the rest of the world has the excitement of the FIFA World cup to look forward to every single day for the forseeable future. Oh well.

I pity you Americans sometimes. All this boredom when 90% of the rest of the world has the excitement of the FIFA World cup to look forward to every single day for the forseeable future. Oh well.

Yeah......... go ahead an pity us! I mean we only have football, basketball, baseball, soccer, tennis, and racing games on for what seems like every day of da year... but hey we sure are deprived!

P.S. most sports bore da shit outta me!

NiGHTMARE said:

lol, I'm no American...

ZZ_TOPPER_X said:

I might've... I had to re-register.

Oh, yeah Marv broke the ban script. Thanks for the reminder.

I'm not complaining, but I'm wondering why when I posted a legit Quake question on the General forum I got bitched at...but talking about basketball here is okay? Pfff

If you are used to Quake3world's forums, you may see UT threads, Diablo's threads, and JK2's threads get bitched too, lol, j/k ;)

999cop said:

This must be the most boring NBA Final ever. Generally there is no excitements in this at all.

So it's boring...eh? Both the nets and lakers are overrated. And you seem to care enough so you should know the Lakers are nothing compared to the former Bulls.

It's not a matter of who's good now, it's just who sucks the least, and this time around it's LA and NY/NJ.

999cop said:

Would there be any good team from East Coast, or even West Coast, that can match with Lakers and break the current victorious NBA dynasty? What's the matter with the teams from East Coast?

Who really gives a fuck?

We have a religion and politics forum for this type of stuff =)

This is Doomworld, not "Kobe's n' Shack's Butt Fukkin, Slam Dunkin Forums"

Amanichen said:

So it's boring...eh? Both the nets and lakers are overrated. And you seem to care enough so you should know the Lakers are nothing compared to the former Bulls.

It's not a matter of who's good now, it's just who sucks the least, and this time around it's LA and NY/NJ.

well, like i was saying, i'd prefer watching kings versus lakers over nets versus lakers. also you can never assume what the result would be between bulls and lakers when they havnt even played out yet, well, at least not when with kobe and shaq around, despite the fact that i essentially am not a lakers fan, but i still think it's definitely one of the best teams around;

NY?

Who really gives a fuck?

This is not about religion or politics, it's all about sports, not an anti-kobe/shaq R&R thread

999cop said:

Sports is part of our life styles, why should it be killed? =]

I dunno, I posted polls about Barry Bonds and the World Series in the polls forum and they were killed...

Who says I'm not excited about the World Cup? It's just a pain in the ass when every single game is between 11 PM and 6 AM, and all on cable which I don't have...

I'm not complaining, but I'm wondering why when I posted a legit Quake question on the General forum I got bitched at...but talking about basketball here is okay? Pfff

Because the person who bitched at you didn't know what they were talking about.

America is making it into the next round, watch for new soccer fans :)

Pfft, I've been a soccer fan since I was four.

Who really gives a fuck?

But let's be realistic, how many Doom-related posts are there in this forum?

Archvile64 said:

I dunno, I posted polls about Barry Bonds and the World Series in the polls forum and they were killed...

I couldn't find such posts by you in the section. Anyhow, this is what I think.

There are 3 possibilities of why your posts have been sent to Hell.
1. Your original subject was lame.
2. Retarded people who replied your post crossed over line and fuXored it up.
3. You know...not all the moderators are that bright all time.

But let's be realistic, how many Doom-related posts are there in this forum?

Got that right, if you ever know what the meaning of "general" is.

NiGHTMARE said:

I ain't American, but I've been watching NBA since I was 5. World Cup excites me as well, especially in the last term when it was holding at France; but now since I've become one of the residents in US, the games are playing at such tiresome time and it's lack of influence of soccer here, therefore I'm merely watching it less than I used to.