Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TeamTNS

ZDaemon Thursday Night Survival #151 - Stardate20X6

Purple's a nice color. Pretty? It's a shame the maps won't treat you so kindly! From Hell Revealed 2, it should prepare you for more brutal slaughter. Hope to see you there! Please note there are 7 maps in the pack and with a bonus map31.

• Skill: Ultra Violence
  • IWAD: doom2 or freedoom070
  • PWADs: sprfix13, Stardate20X6
  • Maps: map01-map07
  • Lives: 1
  • Euro session: 19:00 BST @ [L@P] - Germany, Europe
  • US session: 19:00 EDT @ DUI - New Jersey, USA
  • Date: 3rd July 2014
  • More Details...
Get ZDaemon and join in.

im not sure if we can arrive the end in survival mode. normal coop would be better.

Well we've done all Slaughterfest wads, so why not? With more than enough people it's doable.

Lol the maps are doable by one player so probably by 30 as well. Of course there might be problems with ammo and monsters behaving unpredictably (running into rockets meant for other players) but the large numbers of players should outweigh that.

Memfis said:

running into rockets meant for other players

Don't worry, I've got that covered.

I think I can make this week, so another meat shield for all the good players to hide behind :P

oh, neat. good luck!

I balanced MP ammo to be decently sufficient for 2-4 players, more than that might need double or respawning. But I'm sure you guys are used to balancing that stuff by now :)

We have some tricks up our sleeves, ranging from decreasing item respawn time or increasing lives (if need be) to giving each player a certain amount of bonus ammo upon joining the map or turning on ammo regeneration (in the player's inventory) or turning on hp regeneration or decreasing the damage factor.

Well, we'll see :) I think we will be OK with the usual number of TNS players, maybe a little bit of bonus ammo will need to be distributed here and there.

I'll be around about 8 don't want to miss this. I should keep working on my map 07 Max before Nevan nicks it!

i died all the time...

but it was great. 2 players were sensational. i think i learned some things :x