Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Canofbacon

Favorite Drink

TheCupboard said:

edit: I'm really looking forward to the day I try Purple Drank. They will write tales of that experience in the appendices of future history books. Just imagine that, Purple Drank. Ahh.

You do know that Purple Drank is nothing but prescription strength cough syrup, right?

Thanks for searching Wikipedia. It's actually codeine, which is an opiate. People have ingested opiates for hundreds of years. I guess I should have said "poppy seed tea" as my favorite drink, right? Or maybe crush some pills into a glass of milk.

I've been knocking back Dr. Peppers, Coca-Colas, and Pepsis for so long that they don't even affect me anymore in terms of "crashes" and the like. (Either that, or I just don't notice.)

Personally, I love normal Pepsi, though cherry-flavored Pepsi has been getting to become a personal favorite of mine as of late.

I love Kombucha, hard ciders (particularly Strongbow and St. Perry), and that Mexican rice drink you can get at those hole-in-the-wall places.

Anyone remember Coke Blak? It was Coca-Cola infused with coffee flavor. Absolutely repulsive, but for some reason the taste grew on me.

GoatLord said:

...and that Mexican rice drink you can get at those hole-in-the-wall places.

Horchata? That stuff is amazing.

I found some in my local grocery store once, but they stopped carrying it. Probably have to go to one of the Hispanic grocery stores.

Black coffee
Green tea
Water
sugar free redbull
sugar free gatorade (I used to be deathly afraid of artificial sweeteners until I read the Relationship Between Aspartame, Methanol and Formaldehyde Explained)
Cockta - Slovenian herbal soda. I only know of one store that carries it. Whenever I see it in stock I buy every bottle on the shelf.
Liquor:
Jager or Canadian club on the rocks.
Beer:
Paulaner, Krombacher or Bavaria

A nice cold glass of water, a fresh/fizzy sprite or non-offensive soft drink, and beer. Whoo man do I love beer. I love light stuff on a hot day, and can't get enough of the Kilkenny or Guiness in the colder months. Such a full flavored beer, just thinking about it is making me want to go and get some.