Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sharessa

Adventures!

Heh...my life has been like a big blurry un-reality in the last couple of weeks. Graduation is on Saturday and today is the last real day of school...ever. Its so weird that I'm not going to be going to a public school anymore. Hmm...the funny thing is that all my friends are staying in town, and everyone else at the school is rich and going to fan-dancy universities and such. It's like life is just leveling itself out for me. Also, I began driver's education yesterday. That's odd too. I can't imagine myself in control of a large, fast-moving machine. You all better watch out.

I just wrote this after being distracted from class by the secong fire alarm in as many days. I swear, someone is purposefuly pulling the alarm every finals period. If this someone is ever found, the seniors will just decend on them like it ain't no thang. :)

Hmmm...

Boohoo. My life is changing at an incredible pace. I dislike it at times, and love the ride at others. I mean, I left Year eleven, and even though I'm going back next year for sixth form, and so are most of my friends, it seems I'm leaving an awful lot behind.

Then again, I don't give a shit, I gotta funderful girlfriend.

Wheeeeeeee! Life is fun!

heh, danny I know just how you feel. I went through this a year ago roughly to the day. My old (private) school has commemoration day, which celebrates schools opening. That's also teh start of half-term and the end for U6thers, who just have exams after that and then nothing (except last chapel at and of year).

It is quite emotional, I was more worried about the future than anything else at the time. Being at a school for 11 years is great but it can be very insular.

the_Danarchist said:

I swear, someone is purposefuly pulling the alarm every finals period

that is hilarious, i'm surprised people aren't prowling the halls.

I just wrote this after being distracted from class by the secong fire alarm in as many days. I swear, someone is purposefuly pulling the alarm every finals period. If this someone is ever found, the seniors will just decend on them like it ain't no thang. :)

Hmmm...

ROFLMFGAO! Dan is a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD BOY!
:P

It is quite emotional, I was more worried about the future than anything else at the time. Being at a school for 11 years is great but it can be very insular.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww............ poor Pritch, I know how dat shit goes!

/me hugs Pritch.

I remember the day I graduated. Quite emotional. And I'm not an emotional person, you'll hardly ever see me cry unless I'm really pissed at somebody or thing, and I almost never lose my temper.
Anyway, day of graduation. A lot of my old school buddies were sobbing openly and and a lot of the girls were bawling their eyes out after we had all graduated. I, being the silent type I am, didn't cry. I didn't even think of. I thought only this: Whoa. I just graduated. No more school. Heh.
It was like an un-reality for me, too, dan, so I know what you're going through.

I don't see why americans have to make such a great deal out of "graduation". Yey, you've proved you ain't retarded, now go get a job.

DooMBoy said:

I remember the day I graduated. Quite emotional. And I'm not an emotional person, you'll hardly ever see me cry unless I'm really pissed at somebody or thing, and I almost never lose my temper.
Anyway, day of graduation. A lot of my old school buddies were sobbing openly and and a lot of the girls were bawling their eyes out after we had all graduated. I, being the silent type I am, didn't cry. I didn't even think of. I thought only this: Whoa. I just graduated. No more school. Heh.
It was like an un-reality for me, too, dan, so I know what you're going through.

Heh, at our grade school graduation no one cried because most of the people were going to the same high school anyway, and we just happy to be outta there =)

darknation said:

Yey, you've proved you ain't retarded, now go get a job.

Dude, not all of the people that graduate are proven to be not retarded, it is just that they cheated on the S.A.T.s or something.

darknation said:

It probably takes more brains to figure out a way to cheat than it does to pass the exams.

I dunno, I've never had to cheat (or study for that matter) to pass a test. I've NEVER studied for a test, and on average, I get anywhere from a 75-100 on my tests.

the_Danarchist said:

Graduation is on Saturday and today is the last real day of school...ever. Its so weird that I'm not going to be going to a public school anymore.

Time to enlist! :P

bigbadgangsta said:

I dunno, I've never had to cheat (or study for that matter) to pass a test. I've NEVER studied for a test, and on average, I get anywhere from a 75-100 on my tests.

You too? Well I failed 1 whole subject but hey, I wanted to drop outta that class but nooooo, fucked up school says "sorry it's too late to drop out" so me and my friend bludged for the last 6 months.

Shit, it's been 7 months since I finished school in a few days. Being outta school doesn't feel any different, well it does a for a while, but then it's normal.

Graduation at our school was kewl, we had a good night, then went back to friends place, and we all got pissed. Ah memories (or lack of them).

bigbadgangsta said:

Yeah, I used to have that too. Then I went to 10th grade and failed 9 out of 13 classes. It's kinda weird when everyone keeps telling you how smart you are, and then they hold you back a year.

Lord FlatHead said:

Yeah, I used to have that too. Then I went to 10th grade and failed 9 out of 13 classes. It's kinda weird when everyone keeps telling you how smart you are, and then they hold you back a year.

Hah, I beated you. I failed 10 out of 11 in my last highschool year. And I don't regret it.

I did that. I never studied for anything in my life. Passed school with reasonable results (highers in Eglish in Art).

Went to university. Did the same thing... spent all night on the net and never studied, beliving myself to be some sort of superman who know everything.

I soooooooooo fucked university. Failed it with flying marks.

I only have one more exam before my summer holiday...YAYAGE. (No. I did not fail any)

the_Danarchist said:

Hmmm...

Fire alarms! Tell me about it. There is some kind of jerk in the apartments where I live. He (or she) always activate the fire-alarm when someone holds a party. It is pissing everyone off (the fire alarm is a high pitched squeal that could wake the dead) and adds the price of the unwarranted alarm-calls to our rent.

darknation said:

I did that. I never studied for anything in my life. Passed school with reasonable results (highers in Eglish in Art).

Went to university. Did the same thing... spent all night on the net and never studied, beliving myself to be some sort of superman who know everything.

/me smirks with his 2:1 average through freshmans..

darknation said:

Standard.
The schools all generously hand out marks, but when you reach the higher educations, THEN it's all about studying hard - only the strong "survive" :-P

Hmm. Not that long ago, things seemed nice & simple. Working mon-fri, out at weekends, that kinda thing.
The present : I'm married, have a daughter, have moved out of my parent's place and currently unemployed. Funnily enough, since i lost my job i've been at my most creative!

Time to enlist! :P

NO! You fail it! (TM)
Bad Lüt, encouragin Dan to go out and shoot HIMSELF in da foot!
/me spanks
:P

Exactly.

Anyway, the last 3 days or so have been Hell. I've had a total of about 10 hours sleep, and I've missed about half of my meals. Add the 95 degree weather (in Washington no less!), the extremely high pollen counts, being forced to start driver's ed, graduating today (yeah, its today I found out yesterday), being told my dad has to move to Anaheim the last day in July, being forced to do 1 million things for 'my' graduation by my mom, having my grandpa visit, and all sorts of other issues, I'm beginging to go fucking nuts. Seriously. I'm beginning to hallucinate. I'm so fucking tired, but I can't sleep because someone is cutting down a tree in the house behind us one branch at a time with a high-powered chain saw and I have to keep the window open because its like 80 degrees.

Someone kill me now.