Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koko Ricky

Funny Mancubus animation

I loved the Medi-Stomp. I'd like to see Doomguy give the rest of the beastiary a visit.

Edit: InB4 this is what people were shown at Quake Con for Doom 4.

Obsidian said:

How the heck did that Mancubus pick up the cup?

His flamethrower hands are magnetic. They also keep his coffee hot. I wish I had magnetic flamethrower hands...

Doom guys running animation is silly

That was a great little animation. I love how the mancubus was only annoyed by the rocket blasts. :P

Guest Unregistered account

This is great! I love it when Doom gets the attention it deserves from talented artists/animators.

It's an alright animation.

I liked it really, one of those rare Doom=based animations that are more for the classic monster designs.

Funny and well done. Could have used some sound effects layered over the music though. I think that's what is missing from a lot of Bowz animations.

40oz said:

Doom guys running animation is silly

I'm disappointed he actually animated Doomguy's legs moving while shooting instead of sliding around the floor in a static position.

The animation is clearly amateur, but the kid seems to know what he's doing. I wish there were more sound effects, as was pointed out.

He's gone on to say the wonkiness of the animation is mostly down to wanting to make something quickly and with the least amount of effort as possible in order to keep it fun to make.