Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tarkus

SA forums? quick question...

I've noticed alot of SA forums catchphrases here... are many of you guys goons?

To be honest I've never been on the SA forums, not once. I know none of you'll believe it but it's true. A lot of their phrases end up as content on the site too, you know.

Go post a thread on the SA forums asking how many people visit the DW forums and see what kind of responses you get.

Then mentally flip the names around and think about what you're asking.

Tarkus said:

I've noticed alot of SA forums catchphrases here... are many of you guys goons?

I used to be about 18 months ago ... I've posted about an average of once per month since then. Before, I had like 500 or so posts. They were always pretty stupid, but then they just got totally flooded with idiots, at which point I stopped going. That, and they're impossible to keep up with, threads fall off the first page in a matter of minutes, and now that search is disabled I can never find any of the posts that I reply to.

deadnail said:

To be honest I've never been on the SA forums, not once. I know none of you'll believe it but it's true.

ditto

Well I visit SA in a daily basis, just like some of the guys down here. I don't have a registered account for the forums, so I just check the Comedy Goldmine and Photoshop forums (that when Lowtax decides to make them public and not pimp the Registration message).

Lüt said:

I used to be about 18 months ago ... I've posted about an average of once per month since then. Before, I had like 500 or so posts. They were always pretty stupid, but then they just got totally flooded with idiots, at which point I stopped going. That, and they're impossible to keep up with, threads fall off the first page in a matter of minutes, and now that search is disabled I can never find any of the posts that I reply to.

Maybe the same thing will happen to this place when DOOM III hits the shelves? :|

I've checked it out before, but it wouldn't let me register so I've never posted and haven't checked back since.

I lurk there for the most part. I usually only post when someone asks a question that I know the answer to. There's lots of good "funny" there.

Do you have stairs in your house?

Yes! But don't worry, I am protected.

I've never been there and i'm not going to. They must all be morons anyway, if they're willing to pay for the forums.

Lament said:

I've never been there and i'm not going to. They must all be morons anyway, if they're willing to pay for the forums.

Most of them didnt. Its only recently that you've had to pay to sign up.

Related subject: The SA Goons invaded doomcenter yesterday on an Anti-REoL Crusade. I was proud.

Should make for entertaining reading once fiffy gets round to replying.

darknation said:

Related subject: The SA Goons invaded doomcenter yesterday on an Anti-REoL Crusade. I was proud.

Should make for entertaining reading once fiffy gets round to replying.

Yeah, that was my fault, I sent Lowtax a link to a thread of his. I didn't actually think he'd post it on his forums.

Speaking of the SA forums Ling... I just realised you're on the GoonMap... I suppose I'd better get that realesed soon, heh...