Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Siren

Wads like Needs More Detail?

I could have sworn that there was a Remain 2 and 3 by the same author (Eternal). TNT Ren is by the same author too and I found all the mentioned ones to be enjoyable.

na na na na na na end1.wad, na na na, na

As a double-plug No End in Sight is a collab between myself n' NaturalTvventy (of end1.wad fame :P ) that's meant to scratch the retro itch. It'd be triple-nice if it was finished... D:

Springy said:

I could have sworn that there was a Remain 2 and 3 by the same author (Eternal). TNT Ren is by the same author too and I found all the mentioned ones to be enjoyable.

Is that so? I haven't been able to find them. Please let me know if you find them. I checked on idgames but no luck.

Xaser said:

na na na na na na end1.wad, na na na, na

As a double-plug No End in Sight is a collab between myself n' NaturalTvventy (of end1.wad fame :P ) that's meant to scratch the retro itch. It'd be triple-nice if it was finished... D:

Thanks! Definitely checking these out.

Nobody in this thread (or the other thread) mentioned Favillesco series. In my opinion, Favillesco E1 specifically is great, the only problem with its maps is that they're often similar to each other. E2 tends to have unintuitive layouts in later maps, but it's a good E2 emulation too. E4 looks and feels sweetly old-school, it's well structured though.

Favillesco - Episode 1: Genuflected on Io
Favillesco - Episode 2: Tragedy over Europa
Favillesco Alpha Episode: Apostasy on Amalthea

Im amazed Plutonia never got a megawad dedicated to rearranging it like Wonderful Doom, given the constant love for it