Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blastfrog

Waiting In Line 3D (I must survive)

I heard of this game after watching part 3 of Ben Heck's portable ZX Spectrum mod. Having tried it for myself, the game seems unwinnable. It appears that your health regenerates at a rate too slow compared to the rate at which you fall asleep. It also seems that the line never moves.

How will I ever survive continually waiting in line without falling asleep/killing myself via punching myself in the face to prevent the former? Is there some kind of timing trick that I haven't realized that allows me to indefinitely remain alive and awake?

Spoiler

And yes, this is a silly thread. I posted it because I figured the game might mildly entertain others and because it's slightly relevant to Doom (in that it references it, anyhow). I thought that it might not fit in the insanity pit because it's interactive content and not a picture/video.

Oh, now he's just covering up his inability to balance gameplay. Decided to make it seem like a big trick to look smart, no doubt.

When will we see this remade in ZDoom? Eagerly awaiting that, and it would be a guaranteed Cacoward winner. Imagine this with 32 other players - Now THAT would be a line!

Doomkid said:

When will we see this remade in ZDoom? Eagerly awaiting that, and it would be a guaranteed Cacoward winner. Imagine this with 32 other players - Now THAT would be a line!

Ha! 32 players? The flash game had over 200 players!

You're right - this is hereby an official call to all port devs to include 200+ player support!

holy web 1.0 batman! This game is a 10/10, we better get GOTY edition on zdoon soon. Hopefully It'll come with some great DLC.