Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doominator2

9 year old girl kills her gun instructor

So apparently a 9 year old girl accidentally killed her gun instructor with a uzi on full auto, due to it being a 9 year old girl, the recoil wretched the gun upward shooting the instructor in the head.

The article is here

No one thought to give her blanks?

I hope she'll be okay. The man that died the way he lived I guess.

That's smart. Give a 9 year old a fully automatic firearm. How could have that went wrong?! (sarcasm)

Doomkid said:

MURRICA

In this case, MURDICA?

I wouldn't even give a 9 year old a golf club. My friend has a dimple in his face from a 9 year old with a golf club.

I guess it was technically manslaughter, but yeah, MURDICA.

Lindsey Zwicker of the San Francisco-based Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence said that after the 2008 tragedy in Massachusetts, Connecticut adopted a law banning anyone under 16 from handling machine-guns at shooting ranges.

At least there are some people out there with half a brain or more..

Doomkid said:

I guess it was technically manslaughter, but yeah, MURDICA.

At least there are some people out there with half a brain or more..

MANSLAUDICA?

Wasn't that senator shot in an Arizona rampage? Wasn't this incident in Arizona?

I know some people feel the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

geo said:

MANSLAUDICA?

sounds like a perfect name to a slaughter map involving tons of former humans.

needless to say, a nine year old should not be anywhere near a weapon. there's a reason you have to be sixteen to get your drivers license...

geo said:

Then the uzi wouldn't cycle properly.

Well this actually seems to be an event in the category; 'it had to happen once.'

ctvnews ;
He said he doesn't know what went wrong, pointing out that Vacca was an Army veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Shooting a gun in a war does not make you an expert, It requires a semi functioning brain to know that children should not be shooting guns,
or be lured into the military ways.

You have to love the youtube trolls ;

Youtube : Fox ten phoenix channel Top comment ;
see, i don't think this is an argument to ban guns. rather, i think it's a demonstration of natural selection. so, stop pretending that banning weapons is going to make any difference (i hate guns. but i know better.) and give this man the darwin award that he earned fair and square through his astonishing stupidity.

Maes said:

Then the uzi wouldn't cycle properly.

My bad. I know nothing about guns. There's always the 'hold her arms in place' method like how people teach golf and pool. Maybe mount it on a tripod that can't aim wildly, but I guess then there's still a chance someone would get shot.

As to why a little girl would be training to use a gun, they are a good way to even the odds for a little girl against any rapist.

Was she an expert with small arms that graduated from pistols to an uzi?

Krispy said:

Yeah, and see if the Darwin awards can pay for the girl's therapy.

I hope it is clear that i do not agree with the trolling youtube comment.

YouTube retard said:

see, i don't think this is an argument to ban guns.

see, i don't think you have a brain in that thick skull.

Also

The Scottsdale Gun Club in recent years has allowed children and families to pose with Santa Claus while holding machine-guns and other weapons from the club.

Doomkid said:

MURRICA

Hey man, she wasn't learning how to fire an uzi, she was learning how to fire FREEDOMâ„¢. FREEDOMâ„¢ means the ability to defend yourself, whatever the cost.

Haha, giving a 9 year old kid a fully automatic uzi. Seriously? You can't even legally buy that shit here in Canada. This wasn't so much an accident as it was just pure negligent stupidity.

geo said:

If you're really unlucky, even blanks can kill. Ask Brandon Lee.

The big mistake was handing the girl a gun with more recoil than she could handle and more than one bullet.

I find it pretty disgusting that there are parents out there that think that teaching their kids to use firearms at a young age is some kind of vital skill needed for life. Sure, I can see it being a necessity if you're a 19th century lower class person that does their own hunting in the woods for food, but most people don't live like that anymore. Does the phrase "it's the 21st century" mean anything to these backwards ass people?

Doominator2 said:

Also

Loaded right?

Sodaholic said:

I find it pretty disgusting that there are parents out there that think that teaching their kids to use firearms at a young age is some kind of vital skill needed for life. Sure, I can see it being a necessity if you're a 19th century lower class person that does their own hunting in the woods for food, but most people don't live like that anymore. Does the phrase "it's the 21st century" mean anything to these backwards ass people?

Yeah I feel parents should take the heat for this. Even though a gun can stop a rapist, but a gun doesn't have to be an uzi. There are plenty of videos of women, kids and idiots firing guns that kick back into their faces... he didn't think that a constantly firing gun that kicks back into a face would be an issue?

Wonder if his family will win a wrongful death lawsuit. I also wonder if insurance covers such a thing.

I told my gf about this story. She asked what was a 9 year old doing at a gun range? Kids are destructive enough without guns.

Who the hell gives a 9-year-old an Uzi? WTF? Even if I were fully on board for the "teach kids to use guns properly early" argument, why would you give a kid an automatic weapon that's way too powerful for them to control? I don't like to speak ill of dead people, but apparently the instructor thought this was an okay situation. Why? What the... just why? I wouldn't let a 9-year-old near anything more powerful than a BB gun, much less an Uzi. This is just... I am thoroughly confounded on so many levels here.

Any person should have their strength tested in a safe way before being handed guns with a strong recoil. Uzis always seemed like stupid guns to me. I'm not sure what the intended use is other than a hypothetical situation that looks like a Ninja Turtles game.

I hope the girl does ok. It's not her fault, but this will probably haunt her forever.

I thought my little bro had a dumb moment when he put his hand too close to the bolt of a .22 carbine...

Are there any licenses to become a "gun instructor"? The article somewhat applies there isn't, but I still wonder who checked this guys credentials.

Aliotroph? said:

Uzis always seemed like stupid guns to me. I'm not sure what the intended use is other than a hypothetical situation that looks like a Ninja Turtles game.

They're designed for combat at close-quarters and/or in confined spaces, where the ability to throw a lot of lead is more important than pinpoint accuracy.

Was the uzi in question stockless? Would this have happened if the gun had a stock on it (assuming it didn't)?

How come there's no uzi corner shot?