Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Put together a small Deathmatch map for Plutonia over the past few days. I mainly made it for me and my girlfriend to play on, but I'm proud enough of it to post it here for you guys. Includes chaingun, shotgun, chainsaw, rocketlauncher, plasma gun, and berserk. There are no bfg's or super shotguns. Plays best with 2 - 4 players, requires Plutonia.

Screenshots:

Download it here: https://mega.co.nz/#!HwBHUJAR!ZOsBZioDYj-fCli5QfiZt5BJUdOKvbHjLnhhc-cfWWA

Guest Unregistered account

I like it, and it's nice to see a Doom II Deathmatch WAD that laughs in the face of modern map requirements and doesn't have a Super Shotgun - I think that matches rely more on skill when there's no SSG. :)

Also, I like the name; Unholy DM just says it all.

Loving the shots, you should post some on the Post your Doom picture! thread, maybe?

Loving the look of this, will play tomorrow! :D

Thanks! Glad you guys are likin the evil atmosphere I was going for. Also I'm working on a second map for the wad ( might possibly make more ). I'll post a status update when I got enough work done to show.

Looks nice Count651!! Glad to see you're continuing mapping!

Guest Unregistered account

I'm liking those funky-looking tech pillars. Rest assured they're going to be useful for playing peek-a-boo ingame... ;)

When this gets finished, someone should host it via ZDaemon - not the best port, but the only one that works for me online. I really like what you've got here, Count!