Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baronofheck82

Joan Rivers dead at 81

No where does it say Barbara Walters has died. Joan Rivers didn't even die. RIP Tina Turner. RIP.

woops joan is gone

geo said:

No where does it say Barbara Walters has died. Joan Rivers didn't even die. RIP Tina Turner. RIP.

It definitely is not Barbara Walters who is mentioned in this article at all, but it does mention that Joan Rivers is in fact dead at 81. This article is much more appropriate in that regard.

RIP I do say. I have never really watched anything she did or was in, but I did catch her blowing up at news hosts a few times on TV. Those were golden.

EDIT: That story about her husband's suicide and the dog is something I never knew about, let alone that she was open about it and a lecturer on the topic of suicide. My respect for her just rose significantly.

Long live Barbara Walters! The true story behind Ron Burgundy: Anchorman. Not joking.

Holy hell I'm laughing so hard about he Barbara Walters typo..

Wasn't she in that Louis CK episode?

Mr. Freeze said:

If we cremate her, will the plastic in her face melt the ozone layer?

The radio read a statement from Joan Rivers what she wants for her funeral. What she wants is a page or so long and completely over the top.

My like of Joan Rivers dwindled over the years with her connection to Donald Trump and his TV show.

I can't say I'm surprised that she's dead, or that I really give two fucks about it. 81 is a good innings, especially for someone who ended up becoming more plastic than person.

BaronOfStuff said:

I can't say I'm surprised that she's dead, or that I really give two fucks about it. 81 is a good innings, especially for someone who ended up becoming more plastic than person.

Yeah it was expected for two weeks. One of my friends said that she was famous for being a joke and not telling jokes. She wasn't that respected, but I guess now that she's passed away time will tell.

I'm shocked Chicago news isn't covering her death as much as some 76 year old radio legend died. After talking about him and why he was important it feels like oh and by the way Joan Rivers died.

I'm honestly kinda bummed, honestly. Not that I was her biggest fan or anything like that, just that she was such a staple of the celebrity landscape. And Spaceballs is one of my favorite movies of all time.

I will say this regarding the negativity toward her - self-deprecating humor was all part of the act. Honestly, if you really thought she was as shallow and self-centered as she made herself out to be, you were part of the joke.

Barbara Walters attended the funeral.

I knew Joan Rivers a bit, but I didn't know her too much. I did found her funny in some moments in her career. Even though she was a bit mean sometimes, I still have respect for her. My condolences go to her friends and family.