Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vegeta

The Lost Episodes of DOOM

Someone else posted a link to this site not too long ago.

This looks dodgy... whats that register at ebay rubbish, what does the guy stand to gain?

Could be some fucked up egay "referals" thing... you know, "Refer your friends to us and get $1 credit on your account!"

Anyway, I'll be dammed if I'm sending him any sort of account information. And if it is a referals scam, then id software should vape his ass for trying to make money distributing a wad file.

darknation said:

Could be some fucked up egay "referals" thing... you know, "Refer your friends to us and get $1 credit on your account!"

Anyway, I'll be dammed if I'm sending him any sort of account information. And if it is a referals scam, then id software should vape his ass for trying to make money distributing a wad file.

This raises an interesting question. I know your allowed to charge for the cost of the medium, i.e. if I give you a bunch of wads on a cd I can charge you a quarter to cover the cost of the CD itself (as long as I dont get any extra money). But does this hold true for sending stuff online? If it does, then technically he's not doing anything wrong.

The Lost Episodes of Doom is illegal to distribute freely. This guy is giving out warez. Evil evil evil warez!!! I ain't getting involved in this scam. BTW, I have the LEOD on a floppy around here someplace...
/me looks

I still have it too, both the WAD file on my HD and the floppy disks that came with the book.

Archvile64 said:

I still have it too, both the WAD file on my HD and the floppy disks that came with the book.

Hey, can you maybe upload it or send it to me?

bigbadgangsta said:

The Lost Episodes of Doom is illegal to distribute freely. This guy is giving out warez. Evil evil evil warez!!! I ain't getting involved in this scam. BTW, I have the LEOD on a floppy around here someplace...
/me looks

Whoa, I didnt realize it was warez. In that case never mind. Normally I dont care about piracy. Hell I've got a good amount of bootlegs myself. But that's not acceptable with DooM (except for Final Doom. That wasnt worth the cash IMO)

Doom II Guy said:

bigbadgangsta, I looked in my folder but saw no file, did you get off before everything was done?

I WALK AWAY FOR 5 MINUTES AND MY BRO FUCKING TAKES THE COMPUTER!!*%()!@*()!