Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darknation

Stupid hobbies #1

Why do I get the image of Zaldron whenever I look at that thing?

It must look like the Heresiarch or something.

heh, thats cool. I made a little guy like that once out of playdoh, then a mouse ate his arm.

You guys should try Live Role-Play...I will be spending the next two weekends playing my Half-Dwarf Bard, running around in 60lbs. of chainmail with a 5'10" axe...:-)...

DAMN YO! Not a bad bit of work there, dawg.

Da dumbest hobbie I probably have is how I collect transformers and final fantasy viii figures (I have almost every one). Cosiderin how much money I waste on them shits I have gots to be stupid or somethin!
:P

i jerk in the corrner to pictures of hampsters eating coffe beans, wile sitting on the breast of a fat old woman covered in hoarse shit, comming out of a donkey who is eating a bucket full of sunflowers, that came from a garden in canada, wich is a very cold place in the winter and is home of polar bears, who prefer the taste of man flesh and seal alike, seals eat the fish from the cold water and taste like shit, the fish come from the south and live in the gulf of mexico, mexico has some hot ass girls but most of them are ugly bags of donkey shit... where the hell was i? what was the topic of this fourm?

ohh yea it was... monica lewenski who framed OJ simpson!

EvisceratoR said:

Since when did wizards use knives ??

RTFC

RRROOOAAARRR LARPed:
You guys should try Live Role-Play...I will be spending the next two weekends playing my Half-Dwarf Bard, running around in 60lbs. of chainmail with a 5'10" axe...:-)...

You. Scare me. LARPers as a whole scare me. Don't ask me why. :|

EvisceratoR said:

Since when did wizards use knives ??

Since they couldn't afford swords and Uzis...

That knife looks like it's been stolen from a Warhammer 40k Ork or something, maybe a Space Marine.

Chaos Space marine. I was dammed if I was gonna spend hours making a +1/+1 Knife of Stabbing when I had already wasted three days on the mage himself.

The rest is 100% putty though.

The rest is 100% putty though.

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................. putty....

/me drools

So darknation, which figure are ya gonna make next dawg?

Dunno... it's tempting to do something from doom.

Might try a Mancubus. I'd need a hellish ammount of putty though.

I haven't wargamed for years but isn't that made out of that miliputt Green Stuff with a Warhammer standard slotta base?
Huh?
WTF?
What does that all mean?

Da_Esco² said:

Cosiderin how much money I waste on them shits I have gots to be stupid or somethin!
:P

We already established that thank you.