Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Just wondering.....

.....what kind of feeling do you get while playing Doom?
For me it's a mixture of nostalgia, tension, and bloodlust.

Bloodlust primal rage and a little bit of sexual tension.I need some se><0r...my GF is here...me gets se><0r more than almost anyone on the forums...cept DooMBoy of course...

me gets se><0r more than almost anyone on the forums...cept DooMBoy of course...

Tell me about it, I don't think any of us could get as much tail as he consistently has. Snicker.

You know DooMBoy gets it.He probly writes his women sexy love poems then they give him se><0r.Right DooMBoy...and get AIM...so we can talk...YOU RULE!

Yeah sure, what the hell. I'll give it a shot. Right now I'm working on my midwest Polack Kung-Fu, though.

Well whooptieshit. Someone stole deadnail. Fuck. Oh well, I guess I'll just use 'PolackNinja'. Hiya yaz bitches.

Two megs for this thing? Oh well, I'll guess I'll take my shower and get ready for work while it downloads. As soon as I get this consarned thing installed I'll update my shit here so you people can AIM at me.

Whatever the fuck that means.

...and even if I ever run it. =P

You know DooMBoy gets it.He probly writes his women sexy love poems then they give him se><0r.Right DooMBoy...and get AIM...so we can talk...YOU RULE!

Oh, you KNOW I get it. I don't need to write sexy love poems, I am sexy enough on my own merits. My GF loves to give me se><or. I love it too. I might get AIM, one of these days, if maybe there was someone worth talking besides you and some other DoomWorld guys.

What, and I'm worth talking to? HA! Haven't you learned anything yet?

Maybe its just me but I still think anyone who would write out 'se><or' is probably a virgin. That damn leet sheep er speak, it's annoying as hell.