Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

more wads

well i have begun to post almost all my wads on kaza. so if u search for wads on there u might find them, if i am online. i am usally online in the evenings(useing that computer) i have all the new wads from doomworld but i have a ton of older wads.

Heh - i never thought of that... *begins fiddling with Kazaa*

err...

Kazaalite. What in the hell is that. I searched for DOOM, and it said cannot find any queries matched. Plus, a disclaimer mentioned that the site had nothing to do with Kazaa-Lite or it's software...

and... what does gator-badness mean? Are you talking about the gay-as-richardsimmons program called Gator?

Sorry I posted...

also, for archvile:

audiogalaxy.com

//end post\\

b00mb0dy said:

err...

I searched for DOOM, and it said cannot find any queries matched.

Searching for Doom warez?

Sephiroth said:

well i have begun to post almost all my wads on kaza.

obviously not doom warez.

no i have NOT posted the doom, doom2 or final doom Iwads!!! but thye are on there. i have just posted a few maps. also kazza HAS spyware in it, however there is a patch that removes that, and other badies from it. after patching the EVIL version the prgram is great

Kazaa is awesome, that is if u have ad-aware!
Ad-aware= Slayer of adware and spyware, including kazaa's bundled buddies known as gator, bonzie, and b3d! DL this program it rules.
also, what happened to audio galaxy, i have that, does it not work anymore? i'll have just look for myself i guess.

gatewatcher said:

also, what happened to audio galaxy, i have that, does it not work anymore? i'll have just look for myself i guess.

Archvile64 said:

HELLO

Kazaalite is a much better program than the original Kazaa indeed. Not advertisting commercials included; works and runs a lot faster on my comp.