Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Plut

Resurgence demos [-complevel 9]

TendaMonsta said:

Can I be invited if I bring money?

Suuuure thing, there's not much stuff left available to buy around these parts though.

Hey guys, be sure not to record for map 10 as a critical fix will be made.

Joshy said:

Hey guys, be sure not to record for map 10 as a critical fix will be made.

While you're at it, could you please add DEMO* replacements in the final-final version ? :)
Watching these 3 demos is basically the first thing I do when I open up a new wad.

[WH]-Wilou84 said:

While you're at it, could you please add DEMO* replacements in the final-final version ? :)
Watching these 3 demos is basically the first thing I do when I open up a new wad.

Oh yes, thanks for the reminder! :)

Nevan said:

MAP13 UV-Max in 2:14

I think you missed a monster here? I was playing it back in PRBoom+, which said that 77/78 monsters had been killed, and I'm sure I can hear a fireball fired from somewhere just before you hit the exit switch.

Map03 Pacifist in 0:29

uhh yeah i'll do max demos soon, this wad is so good for speed that I keep getting distracted

rs03p029.zip

Map 03 Pacifist in 0:26. Boost off a corner onto the manc platform. I couldn't get a direct jump to the platforms to work, but I it might be possible with a good thing-boost.

rs03p026.zip

could there be an online spreadsheet with the times for each category on, as we had for the SRL monthly ILs? would be really handy to see what is left to run and quickly check times

Hey guys, I've reuploaded a fixed version to idgames. Stay away from Map10, 17 and 21 until the fixed version is up on idgames. You can recognise the latest version by checking out the release date section, it should say '(critical fix updated on 07-10-2014)' next to the original release date.

I also checked, Kyle McAwesome's pacifist demo on map10 does not desync thankfully. :)

EDIT: proper date is 7-10-2014, not 6-10-2014.

EDIT2: Fixed version can be downloaded from idgames now.

Cyberdemon531 said:

what does this fix?

Changelog:

Map10- turned sectors 189-190 into lifts so player can’t get stuck anymore.
Map17- sector 369- textured sidedef so no HOM in case sector lift is blocked.
Map21- added switch and bars setup at west side to replace skippable linedef to trap player in arena.
Added 3 crappy demos lumps to play at bootup