Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

A simple question

Uh, I was wondering...who here hasn't changed his avatar in the longest time?

DooMBoy said:

me. I don't think there's any doubt. Ever since i got the face uploaded, it's never been changed.

DooMBoy said:

You've gotta be right up there with them..

Ohhh, I was going to reply a year, but I realized it was avatar, not underwear ;)

Yo. The only time I didn't have this avatar was when it was unavailable just after the forum change.

Tarkus said:

Ohhh, I was going to reply a year, but I realized it was avatar, not underwear ;)

gggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww heh

I think I've had my avatar for well over a year now...

I've had a total of four avatars: The Archvile, uglycat (BEFORE RALPHIS), Lüt's mouse dude friend, and this smoking fish. I don't think I'll be changing any time soon though.

I've had my avatar for a while. This version evolved from my original one, a Scotland flag with "Scotland" written on it. I made it one day when I was bored in a net cafe. My current one still has a kindof Scotland flag in the background but it's purple rather than blue.

I hate it when people change their avatars. I have to link the new one to the person everytime :P

Heh, I was confused when I first saw VileSlay for the first time, cause he was using stphrz's avatar :)
To the best of my knowledge, my avatar, mrnehead.gif, hasn't been used by anyone else...
/me fully expects someone to be a smartass and change their avatar to mine

I wanted to use the one of Lut with the gear strapped to his head but it's not available.... :) Guess now I gotta use this one.

I know of someone else that is using this avatar, I got confused and realised that it wasn't me...:)

And I have had this since I joined here, like 1 year from next week.