Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Canofbacon

spooky clowns in california

Necromancer-AMV said:

Wonder if this is some sort of ad campaign for the new Stephen King's IT movie?

"How's your sex life? What's your sex life?"

This reminds me of a Far Side cartoon I saw once where a clown was in a gun store, buying a shotgun. And he's thinking to himself, "Laugh at me, will they?"

Yep, they came from Wasco, came to Bakersfield, to Tulare, and now to Visalia, where I live. #CentralValleyProblems

Got my dogs outside and security patrolling the hospital parking garages where I, well, park. One clown got spotted one block away from where I live/work (both are very close).

You beat me to it. This isn't recent either. He's just another performance artist.

The cops have only caught one and he says its just him and not the 20 they think there are carrying weapons. There are only pictures of one even when people say there are a lot more.

He's giving away balloons to people that find him, similar to the millionaire that was hiding money and giving hints on Twitter.

It is just another performance art no different than all of the singing bums that flood Cali. Cali bums are scary enough, they're not just asking for change, they're yelling at people or arguing with cameras or hopping in cars at gas stations. Plus if its Bakersfield a biker gang will murder him soon enough.

geo said:

He's giving away balloons to people that find him, similar to the millionaire that was hiding money and giving hints on Twitter.

Screw that I'm not approaching a dude in a scary clown costume who may or may not be armed just for a balloon.

Canofbacon said:

Screw that I'm not approaching a dude in a scary clown costume who may or may not be armed just for a balloon.

The clown that cops busted has no weapons, but that's not to say he didn't ditch them or he's his own copycat clown. The clown they caught was 14 years old.

I see Rob Zombie is hard at work promoting his new movie.