Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cupboard

Stellar news from paypal

There haven't been any changes to our Privacy Policy since May 15, but each year we send you a copy of our Privacy Policy just to keep you up to date on our data collection, use and protection practices.

And here is a list of updates to the user agreement in order to conduct transactions:

• We're increasing the time for buyers to file merchandise disputes (Item Not Received and Significantly Not as Described) from 45 days to 180 days.
• We're extending buyer protection to include item not received claims for custom made products.
• Because PayPal Seller Protection and Buyer Protection policies may vary from country to country, we're adding language to clarify which country's policy applies when a seller makes a sale to a buyer outside of the U.S.

In order words, thanks paypal for not dropping pants to ankles and letting Uncle Sam examine our junk any more than is already required by counter-terror and security concerns and happens without any reasonable expectation of expecting civil justice. Paypal has some pretty decent Jews, I must say.

I was never concerned with terrorists anyways. If they wanted to be full of terror they could put on Miley Cirus masks and just exist near people.

Basically its become a credit card company. Especially the 180 days to file a complaint.

We've sub contracted Serbians (I think it was) due to time constraints (work due in a few hours when its 2 am) and at the end of the job when it was time to pay them, we couldn't via Paypal. Kinda sucked. Had to look up why Paypal wouldn't let us send there and it was a 'funding terrorists' issue.

doomgargoyle said:

i fucking hate paypal. They need competition. Gladd apple will give them that with ipay.

Because apple are a vast improvement somehow? Useless halfwits couldn't even keep a few photos safe. Who in their right mind would trust them with money?

doomgargoyle said:

i fucking hate paypal. They need competition. Gladd apple will give them that with ipay.

There's already Google Wallet. :P Although I'm not sure if I'd trust Google too much with my money considering how much they already know about me, and Apple is even worse.

doomgargoyle said:

ipay.

You need to update to the latest iOS to access your account. Your account is displaying insufficient funds. You just got paid yesterday? Make sure all your devices are in sync. Let me just do that for you. Ooops. POOF your money's all gone.

doomgargoyle said:

Apple is good with security. Paypal (eBay) has had a ton of problems recently with break ins and data loss. Every break in is just more celebrity publicity for them in the same way 'Truth' commercials show celebrities smoking.

Maybe I have that backward. Yep I sure do. Its Apple with all of the break ins over years without being found or patched.

My boss told me last month google wallet is dead, no one uses it on any of our E-stores we manage. Its either Paypal or direct credit card.

Open Bazaar is in beta. It is decentralized, uses crypto currency, and desperately needed since all ecommerce has been hijacked by the new world order. I'm 110% sure there was a conspiracy to implode ebay intentionally. John Donahoe is a white collar criminal.

ETTiNGRiNDER said:

Amazon Payments seems like the best contender to me, except that hardly anyone outside of Amazon accepts it.

Yeah I've used it a few times and you're right.