Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clonehunter

Post Hell Broken?

I noticed the images in the top left corner of Post Hell (God bless it) don't seem to be appearing. They are those little "no image" icons with the box around them. I'm sure moderators have already noticed this, but I feel it is my civic duty as a Doomworlder to bring this to everyone's attention, lest they continue unaware of this travesty.

Looks like someone deleted doomworld.com/insanity/ and didn't realize the Post Hell masthead images were in that directory for some reason lolz

edit: ahahahah oh right Simon V******** (the former head of Team Insanity) emailed me a couple days ago and asked for the password so he could delete all the stuff, because he's A Professional now and it was coming up in google searches for his name, and I forwarded the email to Bloodshedder...

Linguica said:

he's A Professional now and it was coming up in google searches for his name

Damn kids! They grow up, leave home, start hanging with a new crowd they're trying to impress, and all of a sudden we're an embarrassment which must be expunged from their personal history. Ingrates like that should be strangled at birth!

</senile rant>

Heh, well clearly no respectable lawyer would ever be associated with as insalubrious a place as DW.