Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Flesh420

MLK 'suicide' letter from the FBI

This is a letter from 50 years ago. At this point, anyone directly involved with this is in the grave or in a retirement home.

Phml said:

This is a letter from 50 years ago. At this point, anyone directly involved with this is in the grave or in a retirement home.

As if anything has changed. The people in power right now are just as much if not much more corrupt.

Quasar said:

As if anything has changed. The people in power right now are just as much if not much more corrupt.

Since 9/11 we've had more authoritarian legislation passed than the sixties anti-communist government could have ever have hoped for.

The western world was never the same.

I sent a letter to Michael Jordon once telling him how awful Space Jam was and that he should end himself for even being associated with it. Fortunately his Baseball Career was already gladly over and I figured it was just as good. I never got a letter back, but I think he likes me.

Granted, I can't remember if I did this or if I only dreamed of this. Funny enough, I never even saw Space Jam.

Clonehunter said:

I sent a letter to Michael Jordon once telling him how awful Space Jam was and that he should end himself for even being associated with it. Fortunately his Baseball Career was already gladly over and I figured it was just as good. I never got a letter back, but I think he likes me.

Granted, I can't remember if I did this or if I only dreamed of this. Funny enough, I never even saw Space Jam.

Best reply of the day.

Quasar said:

These days, the anonymous letter's just as likely to come from one of Murdoch's minions in the fourth estate.