Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Julian

Summer Activities In Question

Why version 0.6, nicknamed Midsummer release, is now available for download.

Why is finally starting to look like a real editor. New features include: the possibility to open several wads at the same time, a raw lump editor, full BOOM support etc. Download and play with it now, instead of those silly summer activities such as hanging at the beach, drinking beer and meeting members of your preferred sex.

Silly Jussi.

Summer?
Damn, in my country we are in winter... f*cking winter!

Julian said:

Why version 0.6, nicknamed Midsummer release, is now available for download.

Why is finally starting to look like a real editor. New features include: the possibility to open several wads at the same time, a raw lump editor, full BOOM support etc. Download and play with it now, instead of those silly summer activities such as hanging at the beach, drinking beer and meeting members of your preferred sex.

Silly Jussi.

Heh, why instead of? Let's all break the bottles out and fiddle with WHY 'round the barby =)

Uh, need laptops...

preferred sex?

Surely Doomers, people who don't feel the need to flock to whatever the newest subrate rehash game is, are also mature enough to not buy into the media's superior accept-every-freak-and-malefactor morality.

Just say 'opposite sex,' and let an angry queers identify themselves.

...I feel my grip on my forum priveleges slipping away...

...and pizza. Heh it's funny when everyones trying to play with the left hand and not burn their right on the cheese...

"BLAM! Haha eat hot rocket death.. Ow ow ow! Fucking cheese! Ow! BLAM! ha ha ha!"

Yeah,but the cops get pissed when you do that...

all we need is a doom editor that you feed ordinace survey maps/building blueprints and the complete encarta world atlas into and it makes a doom level recreating the entire surface of the planet,and then set up a 100,000,000 player DM in that XD (have to be zdoom of course, only port that can handle real big levels without wimping out and crashing,like legacy does when you make an 80-sided polygon 8000 units wide...)