Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMNukeM

The Frag Nation (An Arena FPS Clan)

As of writing this, the website still was under construction, however, the forums are in perfectly working order. That will be changing very soon. Anyways, on to the topic at hand.

The Frag Nation is a clan or community of Arena FPS fans/supporters, with a goal.

That goal is this:

To bring back that classic gameplay that only Arena FPS's provide, to show that even in today's market games like this can survive, & that a game can still provide a high skill ceiling and still bring in the money, without having to lower it's standards.

Here's The Frag Nation: http://www.thefragnation.com/

So are you guys going to develop a new-era Arena style FPS, or just meet up and play existing ones? Either way it sounds like fun, but I was puzzled by the goal statement.

Doomkid said:

So are you guys going to develop a new-era Arena style FPS, or just meet up and play existing ones? Either way it sounds like fun, but I was puzzled by the goal statement.

We play them, what you see at the main page besides the frag nation banner at top left is subject to change. It was the default thing used when I payed for the website. The real main page will look way different.