Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Technician

ISIS Threatens Use of Nuclear Bomb in London

ISIS Threatens Use of Nuclear Bomb in London; UN Ambassador Warns of 'Weapons of Mass Destruction'

According to media reports, ISIS militants have stolen 40 kilogrammes of uranium in July and used it to make a "dirty bomb." The Mirror noted that British bomb expert Hamayun Tariq was identified as among the militants who issued threats to the West online. In 2012, he left his home in Dudley and went to the Middle East.

"We found some rocks that gave a few of our guys cancer. Prepare to be annihilated."

Dirty bombs are ridiculously ineffective. All the scientific models that predict a theoretical suitcase/automobile-nuke assume that there is no atmospheric change or wind to disperse the radioactive material. They are basically a sci-fi invention and another thought tool created by neoconservatives in order to stir up people's fears about WMDs.

ISIL is a little late to the party, they should have shown up in 2003 so the US actually could have found WMD in Iraq lol.

I had forgotten about ISIS. Aren't they busy running that country they took over? I hear they're doing quite well at restoring things and helping people. Not sure if its true or not, since I really don't care.

If you're really going to do it, why warn someone. Hey guys I'm gonna kill myself one day. Yep really gonna do it. Or yeah honey I'll make that birdhouse.

I doubt a small backpack bomb can do something like that. That would require a much larger bomb than shown in this video.

Ignoring for a moment the improbability that these knuckle-draggers have actually worked out a plan to set off a dirty bomb in London, I really just love their logic. "We're sick of foreign mdeddling in our country and so we're... going to take the one action that might result in more foreign meddling in our country."

Either they're just insanely stupid (which isn't an unreasonable assumption to make here), or they're really clever and have some other reason to keep foreigners stationed in Iraq. I mean, I never get how you think you're gonna make people go away by pissing them off. They can't seriously think they're scary enough that anyone will actually back off from them when they make threats, do they? The only thing that I can even understand is if they actually want to prolong the conflict, but I don't know why and these people don't seem clever enough to come up with that kind of a plan.

geekmarine said:

Ignoring for a moment the improbability that these knuckle-draggers have actually worked out a plan to set off a dirty bomb in London, I really just love their logic. "We're sick of foreign mdeddling in our country and so we're... going to take the one action that might result in more foreign meddling in our country."

Either they're just insanely stupid (which isn't an unreasonable assumption to make here), or they're really clever and have some other reason to keep foreigners stationed in Iraq. I mean, I never get how you think you're gonna make people go away by pissing them off. They can't seriously think they're scary enough that anyone will actually back off from them when they make threats, do they? The only thing that I can even understand is if they actually want to prolong the conflict, but I don't know why and these people don't seem clever enough to come up with that kind of a plan.

Well if history is any indication, they want to keep foreign powers locked in a war in the Middle East. After all it was the long bloody war between the USSR and militants in Afghanistan that was one of the main contributing factors of the Soviet Collapse. By 1987 when the USSR finally started to pull out of the country, they had already sunk millions if on billions of their currency and several thousands troops into what was more or less an unwinnable war. Combine that with a stagnated economy back home and it becomes pretty clear that the USSR was not long for this world. Even if things like Cherynobyl didn't happen.

They will shove uranium dildo's up their asses and radiate you by standing next to you in crowded subways, and when they fart things get dirty.

FireFish said:

They will shove uranium dildo's up their asses and radiate you by standing next to you in crowded subways, and when they fart things get dirty.

I bet that more airline passengers will learn the full significance of the term "body cavity search" from now on. On the other hand, this could spark more demand for qualified (?) proctologists at airport security checkpoints. Well, I hope they are qualified.

Personally, I just can't take ISIS seriously because every time I hear the name ISIS, I think Archer. Do you want dirty bombs? Because this is how you get dirty bombs!

geo said:

If you're really going to do it, why warn someone. Hey guys I'm gonna kill myself one day. Yep really gonna do it. Or yeah honey I'll make that birdhouse.

I'm reminded of the case of one "SirTom93", who posted that he was gonna burn down his school on the Newgrounds forums. They got ahold of the authorities, and Tom was promptly v& when he got to school before he could get away with anything.