Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SHORT MAP
PRBOOM-PLUS
COMPLEVEL 2
DOWNLOAD

Apparently Wuala will drop the free account support on January 1st so most of the links I posted on this forum will die, yay.

Memfis said:

Apparently Wuala will drop the free account support on January 1st so most of the links I posted on this forum will die, yay.

Noooooooooo.

Also this is a pretty good map for being made with 0 effort, how long did it take for you to make it?

Also the Exit confused me at first =P I was standing there humping that flaming skull decoration till I realized that switch in the back room wasn't a decoration.

I dig. :D The monster usage is pretty good, although I can't help but wonder if a few more chaingunners would ramp up the challenge a bit more. Good fun either way.

pinpin: Can't say for sure, a couple of hours... I wish there was a DB plugin that would count the time spent on a map. But maybe it would be too depressing to look at these numbers.

FDA. Very easy map, very nice looking, enjoyable, great as always, and I envy you the ability to make such maps with no effort. :)

@Memfis: Need an alternate filehost? I've got a personal server I use for various things, and there's no shortage of space here -- could set you up a subfolder with SCP access. Quicker download speeds too, so it's better than dropbox n' whatnot.

Thx but don't want to bother you, I'll just migrate to Dropbox I think. :)

The music is from Hell Revea-, I mean from Rise of the Triad, apparently it's called "Task Force".

Ah, it'd be no bother at all. Lemme know if you change your mind -- I don't foresee myself dying/vanishing any time soon. :P