Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomGuy2013

Bobby Prince

I believe he composed a few tracks for Wrack, last I heard. He always seemed to be one of the more aloof members of id, I think. Personally, I'm curious as to what Sandy Peterson is up to these days.

There was an online NBC article a while back chronicling the early and recent life of Bobby Prince. Would anyone happen to have a copy of it somewhere? Unfortunately, I didn't save the article.

wasn't there an article detailing his life with his family and running some kind of amusement park with his wife. I don't remember exact details but he was doing just fine.

Jaxxoon R said:

Personally, I'm curious as to what Sandy Peterson is up to these days.

Hunting down the people that spell his surname wrong?

ASD said:

Does anyone know his age? Haven't found that out for years.

Good question, and it doesn't seem to be public knowledge. I'd guess at least 60, as the "visit to ID software" video shows him lookin older than my dad did in '93, and my dad is 59 now.

His latest blog post is gold.. He's like the polar opposite of a sellout. Glad to see someone who puts passion above money. Strikes me as the type who wouldn't work on a project he didn't personally find to be awesome, even with a promise of lots of $$$.

I hear he got some sort of award for lifetime achievement. And that he's retired now.

Doomkid said:

Strikes me as the type who wouldn't work on a project he didn't personally find to be awesome, even with a promise of lots of $$$.

Being who he is, he probably doesn't need lots of $$$.

I’m curious if he listen to remixes of his compositions. And if yes, which ones he likes the most.