Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dime

Doom Streams

I'm most likely going to stream some Doom 2 tomorrow (about 12 hours from this post) @ http://www.twitch.tv/Looperkele

I'll try to get Doom 2 ep1 nomo sub 4min, full nomo under 17:58. Probably some 30uv practicing, and maybe map02 nomo built with xdre2 (which should help with how to bruteforce those instant glides!). Get hyped! Or don't, since my hands will turn into jelly while streaming D:

Looper said:

I'm most likely going to stream some Doom 2 tomorrow (about 12 hours from this post) @ http://www.twitch.tv/Looperkele

I'll try to get Doom 2 ep1 nomo sub 4min, full nomo under 17:58. Probably some 30uv practicing, and maybe map02 nomo built with xdre2 (which should help with how to bruteforce those instant glides!). Get hyped! Or don't, since my hands will turn into jelly while streaming D:

Good luck, man, I hope you beat it.

Now I've done the DWMegawad Club trilogy, I'm going to tackle cannonball's Cacoward winning 'Thy Draft- Turned Into A Draft Excluder'.....

I am not 100% on exactly how it works, but would it be possible for doomworld to eventually get a streaming tab to display online streams for the site? You could browse the forums, check out your wads and mods and watch some doom all within doomworld.

I'll just use TL as an example for now.

http://www.teamliquid.net/

You can see the stream links to the right and can either go straight over to twitch or watch the stream through TL itself.

I am continuing my stream of D2INO right now, if anyone wants to watch, but why would anyone do that? I hardly ever use mic, and my stream is even worse than Slashbane's stream. Also I love to shoot myself with a rocket.

I am going to stream some HighLow maps from Chris Hansen, I have no idea who he is and what are the maps about, but I have them in my folder, so I am going to find out. You can come a watch.

I have an idea for a stream, and I'm curious if you'd watch it.

i have a pretty extensively documented pile of Doom demos, mostly FDAs, some UVmaxes, of all sorts of megawads, short episodes, random single level pwads, etc.

I've been using batch files to sort then all into a sort of playlist, and another that can shuffle the playlist in random order, and a little interface that says the monsters killed on that map and totals in it an overall body count in between demos.

id have to do some research, but in theory i think i could pickup a simple plugin PC, and run the demos on an infinite loop and stream them 24/7. I think i could make a batch file that would tack on non-demo-desyncing wads on special occasions. Like maybe psx soundfx on weekends or a custom pallete or status bar face replacement just to be silly i guess.

so it wouldn't necessarily be love gaming but it would be close, and people could gather in the chat and comment on it with each other and it would be online all day every day. I could even add demos to the list while its running so i don't think id ever need to shut down for maintenance.

what do you think?