Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

Question about Uploading

I've tried to upload to 3darchives. I've heard that all you have to do is put in your e-mail and the password anonymous. I've tried this, and it doesn't work.
Can someone help me, please?

I use WS-FTP (sorry don't know a link (i'll get onto it)) for uploading, I uploaded my stuff for FreeDoom using it, and it worked ok.

Or just use IE...open the link that Ling made above and drag your files into it...simple. :)

Standard anonymous login works fine until the maximum number of public users is reached. If this happens you may get an error message saying as much, or you may simply get an IE nav-error page. The only thing to do is to try later when the server is less busy.

DooMBoy said:

I've tried to upload to 3darchives. I've heard that all you have to do is put in your e-mail and the password anonymous. I've tried this, and it doesn't work.
Can someone help me, please?

It is supposed to be anonymous as username and your e-mail as password, not the other way around.

I recommend SmartFTP.

And Pritch is right, there are only like 1000 people allowed logged in at the same time... for downloading or uploading. Have your FTP client keep trying and you'll usually get in within a minute no matter how busy it is... just once you're in don't let go. =)

hmm... it's not working for me either :-(

You said the password should be my email address? What exactly should the password be.