Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AIRmichael

imagine this rendered by the new doom 3 engine

Man, that's alot of DEMONS/MARINES on that huge playing field, You see looking down at that, Reminds me of that GPS(Global Posistional System) the military is using now. That's how soldiers on the ground get a field readout of their AO(Area of Operation) from spy satellites in space.

Yeah, they look at their little readouts and go 'holy fuck! pain elementals everywhere!' :)

Spike said:

Yeah, they look at their little readouts and go 'holy fuck! pain elementals everywhere!' :)

Now try to imagine how many "LOST SOULs" is going to sprout out from trying to "POP" all those pain elementals

WTF!?
Hmmeven if the DooMguy looks a little bit lost between all those enemies...he will handle it. I would say he should use the BFG. Maybe he could reach 200kills/s ;)

Provided that there's ammo enough, I'd be able to deal with these suckers easily.

Alternatively, press 'f10', swiftly followed by 'y'.

Spike said:

Alternatively, press 'f10', swiftly followed by 'y'.

Nah, that wouldn't be fun :-)

WTF? I cant imagine any engine that could handle that with all the 3d bells and whistles. Sure would be a fun map for those are into masochism.

Actually, I wanna play.

The description for the game from which the above pic was taken actually sounds pretty cool. I couldnt find any download links though. I may have missed one since I was only skimming the text.

hehe, "imagine this rendered by the new doom 3 engine"

in my mind, I see........ less than one FPS. that's in a best-case scenario. I expect my harddrive to melt because of all the swapping taking place, then some abnormal BSOD, and my cpu/gpu emitting some sort of vapor/smoke followed by a small fire.

that picture is FUNNY
a comment or two in this thread was funny too
yeah imagine that rendered in 1st person 3d...w00t!