Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Amaster

Hell Revealed 2

I cant seem to find a copy of Hell Revealed 2. I tried searching around on my own but no luck. Does anyone happen to have a link?

I say, for Hell Revealed, just bend over and "crack a smile" heheheeee. You asked for it.

Just a thought: when will HR2 be released?
Anyway, I've played the beta. I'm a little dissapointed so far, as the original's maps seemingly more fun to play through than the HR2 beta.

Speaking of the original Hell Revealed, is this wad even remotely beatable on UV or do I just suck. Everything was going fine until I hit a level called "City in the Clouds" (Or something like that. I think it's map 9 or 10) I just cant make it past this map. There are tons of enemies and no place to hide. I ran around after using the "kill monsters" command in ZDoom to see if maybe I was missing some big secret but all I found was that the number and severity of enemies I am going to be up against is even worse than I thought.

Assmaster said:

Everything was going fine until I hit a level called "City in the Clouds" (Or something like that. I think it's map 9 or 10)

Heh yeah a lot of the maps in that thing are just stupidly hard and worse than the average newbie maps, except this time there actually is enough ammo to make it through. But like you say, the layouts are pretty bad and it's usually just a matter of luck and excessive save & load tactics to make it through. Not really fun after 2 or 3 maps.

Unless I miss my guess, it was called "Hell Revealed" for a reason.
Yes, most of the maps are impossibly hard on UV (or any other difficulty for that matter, IMHO), but just look at some of the demos for HR and you'll see that it can indeed be done.
As for bad layouts, some of the levels, yes, but most of them aren't so bad.

Im just steamed because I figured that if I could get through Alien Vendetta on UV then I could make it through here also. Guess Im not the incredible doomer I thought I was.

The levels of Hell Revealed can indeed be completed on UV but it's a major task in itself mastering most of them individually.The best start is to look at the Compet-N demos for routes and tactics and take it from there.It took me months just to master map22 for example.