Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Man'O'war

has anyone here seen dm with low gravity?

I've played that sorta thing in quake. It was more of a novelty than anything else. At first it's cool but quickly becomes lame. I didnt know it could be done in doom though.

Man'O'war said:

I don't think i should post anything ever again should i?

We don't mind. We like you.

i just finished a DM game with low grav. it was ok. just annoying after a while. and the fact that to take advantage of it, you must keep pressing the jump key, that was also annoying.

gatewatcher said:

i just finished a DM game with low grav. it was ok. just annoying after a while. and the fact that to take advantage of it, you must keep pressing the jump key, that was also annoying.

yeah, i agree, my finger got pretty tired after my 2nd game.

Man'O'war said:

do you mean, i should, or i shouldn't?

You should, don't listen to Ralphis. He may be older than you but only in years, not maturity.

Lament said:

doom + jumping = gay

jumpin in doom isn't always gay, it makes it more realistic and also gives you a lot of easey secrets ;)

gatewatcher said:

i'll be 16 1/2 in august, then i can get my license :)

Where do you live where you can get a license at 16 (or 16.5 anyway)?

Man'O'war said:

jumpin in doom isn't always gay, it makes it more realistic and also gives you a lot of easey secrets ;)

pfft

bigbadgangsta said:

You should, don't listen to Ralphis. He may be older than you but only in years, not maturity.

YOU, of all people, have to be kidding me. I love how about 2 months ago you were some rabid retard on these boards but suddenly you're a mature respectful community member. You're such an asskisser

Assmaster said:

Where do you live where you can get a license at 16 (or 16.5 anyway)

i live in boston. the license thing is connfusing but hear is the general idea: at 16 you can get your permit. at 16 1/2 you can get yur license, provided you pass drivers ed and a road test. & as an added bonus, even when you get yur license at 16 1/2 you can only drive immediate family arround, its a 6 month probation if you will. then at 17, you can get your "full" license.\

how old do you hafta be?