Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Amanichen

Question for Modding/Mapping teams

Any people on modding or mapping teams out there:

Are you geographically close where you can sit down at a table somewhere and discuss the work, or do you do things exclusively online?

Totally online.

Last time I wanted to explain some texturing, it took me 3 days to make this instead of being able to accomplish the same thing with a 15-minute phone call.

i know a guy you can buy a team from. go downtown at night and out of a dark alley...

Ye shall receive exactly three soggy pickles up ye ass!

i know a guy you can buy a team from. go downtown at night and out of a dark alley...

Ye shall receive exactly three soggy pickles up ye ass!

Heh, that reminds me, some idiots at a local highschool a few years back got expelled for "sexual harassment" after they shoved a pickle up some freshman's ass.

it took me 3 days to make this instead of being able to accomplish the same thing with a 15-minute phone call.

Ouch.

Parece que hay muchas deficilidades.

Parece que hay muchas deficilidades.

It seems that there are many deficilidades??

Aha!

Yeah, that was a pain in the ass but at least it's very organized. I tried to make it as repetitive as possible. Then of course the bozo who's doing the textures has a monitor that needs like 15 levels of gamma correction before it works right, so I went and made a full-bright version as well.

the bozo who's doing the textures has a monitor that needs like 15 levels of gamma correction before it works right, so I went and made a full-bright version as well.

Hehe...I remember those guys back in the day that played shareware episode 1 at gamma level 4 and thought they were hardcore doomers.

But yeah...of my 3 comps, two have a GeForce 2 GTS, the other has a Radeon 32MB. For some reason the gamma seems to be much darker on the GeForce 2's. But when I stare at the Ge2display, and then look at the same screen on the Radeon the colors do look washed out.

Maybe he's in the same boat as I am.

Um, a pickle up the ass is a wee bit more than 'harassment', that's crossing that line right on over into anal rape.

Then again, I'm no expert. What do you think, Doomboy?

Fuck, oh yeah. I do stuff with my team over the internet. Perhaps, though, a drive up to Canada is in order. I've been waiting on Dashiva's shit for a few months now, he's the only hold up. =P

Perhaps, though, a drive up to Canada is in order. I've been waiting on Dashiva's shit for a few months now, he's the only hold up. =P

Heh, Chief was gonna fly in from Australia to visit my place for a week or two before he disappeared. We actually did an international phone call once but it only lasted about 2 hours - I guess it was cheaper than his local rates through some cellular plan he got for that month, so that actually worked out a hell of a lot better than email.

And on the 138th day, he said, let there be phone cards. And there are and they are good. Huzzah.