Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wobbo

TWENTY THREE YEARS FOR 40,000$ of damage!?!??!!?

WTF?????

http://www.freefreenow.org/index.html

obviously the site is biased, but that doesnt get around the fact that that sentence is evil

by the way, damaging property is not "eco-terrorism" even if i DO take a bomb to a parking lot and take out 50 SUV's its not terrorism because i didnt HURT anything

No, it's not eco-terrorism. It's arson. The deliberate destruction of major property is a very serious crime, even if noone gets hurt.

Xian said:

by the way, damaging property is not "eco-terrorism" even if i DO take a bomb to a parking lot and take out 50 SUV's its not terrorism because i didnt HURT anything

except maybe someone waiting in the cars, or some other innocent passer by? What about those people's hard-earned property? Shall I come over and burn your car?

No it's not eco-terrorism, it's just fucking retarded and so are you if you condone it.

The facts behind Luers' case show that whatever else he is, he is not very bright. Luers had been just released from jail on a disorderly conduct charge. Plainclothes police were tailing him but lost him near the car dealership. He was arrested 10 minutes after the fire by another office on a traffic violation!

Luers received a 22-year sentence for two reasons. First, unlike Marshall, he refused to plea bargain. Marshall plead to lesser charges and received 5 1/2 years. As one newspaper account put it, Luers chose to roll the dice on a trial and lost big time. Second, Luers was also convicted of trying to ignite a gasoline tanker at Eugene's Tyree Oil Co. in May 2000. The judge apparently decided that based on those two incidents, Luers was a serial arsonist and gave him a stiff sentence in response.

Of course animal rights and environmental extremists see Luers as a victim due to his long sentence. They seem to think that Luers and the right to commit arson because his conscience told him it was the right thing to do, but society does not have the right to protect itself against arsonists such as Luers.

Heh...Eugene.

Anyway, I think his sentance is pretty damn harsh. Who the Hell cares about a few SUVs? Those things are stupid pieces of gas-guzzling crap. Worthless.

Anyone whos dumb enough to think doing that would change anything deserves to be taken out of the gene pool for 20 years. I'm going to start my own group and we'll start burning down places like the Green Peace headquarters.... Death to the World! I know Faith is with me! Grab yer matches and yer hot dogs buddy!

Relik: You could start with the PETA2 booth at the Warped Tour. Get those damn hippies off my case... ;)

PETA is retarded, but seriously we do need to help the environment, or we're all gonna be fucked pretty soon.

Fuck that, it's cold, chop some trees down I say, we should be looking for ways to speed this thing up

Well, even if we start helping the planet out right now, every last one of us, it's probably too late to repair most of what we've done.

Just screw it over permanently for the next dominant species to arise in the next few million years or so.

Isn't it amazing how a hundred and fifty years of industrialized civilization can completely destroy a few million years worth of natural creation?

The human race is a virus, consuming the earth at an ever increasing rate. (America anyway)

If rapists and murders aren't consntantly getting those kinds of sentences, then something is seriously wrong with the justice system, or more accurately, humanity itself.

Humanity is the recent great calamity that will wipe most species out allowing evolution a fresh start. Like the volcano that killed the synapsids and the meteorite that killed the dinosaurs.