Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reisal

Fukdup 1.0: The fucked up mod (Also WIP)

Download - 1.0, WIP

Made out of spare time as tribute to an old, lost Dehacked patch ages ago that made the game make no sense. Attacking barrels, fleshy barrels, IoS spitting out literal heads, weird shit like that.

Features:
-A handful of weird, fucked up stuff with mostly vanilla assets!
-More to be added!

Current credits:
John Romero
Doom 64

Video:

Guest Unregistered account

Not quite as fucked up as I expected it to be, and the attacking barrel was already done much better (and funnier) in The Sky May Be.

WHAT IS OBSIDIAN DOING

INSIDE THE MANCUBI'S CANNONS

scifista42 said:

You still have a lot to learn from Darsycho/Jack101.

Can you enlighten me on who this is?

Also lol Joe.

Glaice said:

Can you enlighten me on who this is?

The author of Beyond Reality, Unhinged, Mayhem Mansion, Project Uber, ModOhFun! and multiple other maps and projects where the premise is total randomness, madness and mixture of resources.

Guest Unregistered account

Aye, Jack101's work in Beyond Reality (although it was a ZDoom WAD) included things such as headless Former Humans, Doomguy status bar face Lost Souls (complete with "Oomf" and "HAAAAAAAARRGGHH" sound effects), plus the barrels that move (I swear every one of these - yours, Jack's, TSMB - include sentient barrels).

Obviously, you shouldn't just copy ideas, but you could take inspiration and flesh this out into something completely incomprehensible, especially given the vast power of DeHackEd. :)

Joe667 said:

WHAT IS OBSIDIAN DOING

INSIDE THE MANCUBI'S CANNONS

I got kids to feed, I can't do just one job dammit!

I also moonlight as a decoration in 32 Inch Nails.

I remember creating living barrels back in the Dehacked (late 90s) days so it's not a rip off :) Maybe the idea of Doomguy souls kinda was but using existing assets from the IWAD.

i'm pretty sure you need to make the pain elementals spit out pain elementals. otherwise, this just feels incomplete.
(also this might crash your game cuz it will create an infinite tidal wave chain reaction of pain elementals that consumes your computer, and possibly the universe.)

also, the lost soul doomguy heads are actually pretty awesome