Find results in...
Man'O'war

DM or coop?

DM or COOP?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. DM or COOP?

• COOP
    • Death Match

Depends on the levels, generally coop rules though, DM with monsters of OK but DM without gets boring after like 5 minutes.

On days when I'm bored I just load the ZDoomBot and blast away in Doom's E1M1 or Doom2's MAP01.
Insane fun.

Singleplayer, then Coop - I grew tired of DM ages ago, mainly because I suck.

Doom II Guy said:

Hmmm...actually I've never even played COOP before, how can I do it?

YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED COOP BEFORE!!!!! what kind of world are you living in?! you have to play coop! just go on zdaemon and there's an occasional game of coop on. thats what i do.

DM so I can kick my brothers around, coop to make some levels possible. But I can only play split screen, nothing over the internet.

Man'O'war said:

YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED COOP BEFORE!!!!! what kind of world are you living in?! you have to play coop! just go on zdaemon and there's an occasional game of coop on. thats what i do.

I don't get to play online that often. I only play COOP with someone I know and unfortunately, we rarely have the possibilities of connecting computers available to us, so it's a long time since I last tried a coop game.
My younger brother is working on getting a coop Doom game to work on two computers we've got at our parents' home, but so far, we're having technical problems that he needs to solve.

I've basically stopped deathmatching - I don't think it's fun anymore.

Alright, here's my question. As I've said a thousand times before, AOL lags horribly. Now, I've pretty much convinced my dad to get Road Runner, so the lag will be gone right? I really want to play Quake 2 and Doom 2 multiplayer over the summer.

Quake 2 multiplayer kicks all kinds of ass.
You WILL come away a changed person.

Holy hell is Quake 2 10X harder than Doom 2 Multi. In Quake, everyone jumps around like they have ants in their pants (literally)