Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Plut

Resurgence demos [-complevel 9]

Well, we rarely do anything at all anymore. And s2 and sx are just 2 exceptions with, like, 8 demos of mini-episodes. There's already more than enough wads that don't support the megawad episodic format and no redefining of episodic speedrunning was ever deemed as necessary. Just run them whole if that's the case, I guess.

Map03 max in 2:58

What a "fun" map.

A horrible looking first under 3 min exit. Somehow managed to make my hud vanish completely by smashing random keys after a failed attempt but why would I need health and ammo information during recording anyway.

rs03-258.zip

MAP30 UV-Speed in 1:03. This is what happens when you spend barely any time on a run, heh. Needs improvement AKA me not being dumb.

rs30-103.zip

Hmm, this desynced for me with some version dated 11 November 2014, then I found some version dated 15 November 2014 but still got a desync. Where do I get a proper version? Btw mine is called resurge.wad, not resurgence.wad. o,o

Memfis said:

Hmm, this desynced for me with some version dated 11 November 2014, then I found some version dated 15 November 2014 but still got a desync. Where do I get a proper version? Btw mine is called resurge.wad, not resurgence.wad. o,o

It desynced for me as well.

Awesome :)

Just a heads up that since I need to add in difficulty settings for map27-30, I might as well and will be doing a tiny little tweak of Map18 and 31 (and some others for speedrun optimisations), so try to refrain from recording any more demos for the time being. I'll try to be quick :)

Nevan said:

Cools, will my current demo most likely desync then?

It will yeah. I have to though so a UV speed run is more feasible on map31 :)