Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
40oz

[RELEASE] Plutonia 1024

Well, I wasn't expecting this to happen.

Almost forgot, for map 12, can you set the sky transfer to the episode 1 sky?

Done! I'll be uploading to Incoming at the end of the day, so let me know if there's anything else I need to fix.

Fixxored. Here's a final update: if there's no objections, I'll upload it in about an hour or two before I go to bed.

Annd it's on it's way! I used Jon's email in the textfile as opposed to mine considering it's his project, so hopefully that doesn't cause any problems.

I was wondering if this will ever be on idgames soon? I downloaded it and it looks really great! I wanna do my own playthrough of it soon

Woohoo! My first maps on idgames after almost 9 years! Sadly I am not too proud of them, I suck at 1024 maps :)

Surreily said:

Woohoo! My first maps on idgames after almost 9 years! Sadly I am not too proud of them, I suck at 1024 maps :)

Oh hush, your maps are perfectly fine.

I was glad to be a part of this and finally see it released even though I left for something else. loving the textfile, especially the bugs section.

oh yeah, exeriment. :D

Just a heads up, the first post needs to be updated with the idgames link. The current link has the official release with only 30 maps.

*wiping dust*

A pity I found it so late. So I have to tell something epic about it...

I think that Plutonia1024 is "the TARDIS of DOOM megawads":

It's bigger on the inside.

I haven't visited these forums in many a month and it suddenly occurred to me today to see how this project had worked out. It's great to see that it's available on idgames now and also that there are a few videos I can watch of the map myself and Surreily worked on. I watched Tarnsman and Alfonzo play the map on stream and can only apologise for helping bring another Dead Simple remake onto the world - inexperience is my only excuse!

Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who worked on this project!